- Steve (in the photo frame)
- Joe (in the photo frame)
- Sidetable Drawer
- Slippery Soap
- Tickety Tock
- Felt Friends
- Harlow Heart
- Harvey Heart
- Harvey Heart's Doggy
- Herbert Heart
- Pipe Cleaners
Josh and Blue celebrate Love Day, and Slippery finishes his Love Day cards.
- Question: What does Blue want to make for Love Day?
- Pipe Cleaners
- Wrong Answer: Put the crayons on the pipe cleaners and have them ride on paper ocean
- Answer: Make a Love Day book
- Living room picture: Steve, Josh, and Joe
- Skidoo Location: Love Day card
- This episode aired on February 12, 2021, 2 days before Valentine's Day 2021.
- This is the second episode where Josh sings "There goes Blue, let's go too!", instead of "Blue Skidoo, We Can Too!".
- This is the second episode where Paper and Crayons are the first and second clue. The first being The Big Book About Us.
- This is the sixth episode of the Blue’s Clues franchise where paper and crayons were drawn. The others being Mechanics!, Periwinkle Misses His Friend, Blue’s New Place, Joe Gets a Clue, and The Big Book About Us.
- This episode shares its name with a song that Joshua Dela Cruz sang at the 2019 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, which in turn is a play on the Romantics song "What I Like About You".
- Josh also sang his own version of the original song in this episode. Plus it was an acoustic version, unlike the original music video and Parade version.
- This is the only episode to feature the song What I Like About Blue.
- This is the fourth episode to break the normal pattern of "Blue's subject" in Season 2. They didn’t even used season one’s subject pattern either. They use a totally different subject naming for this episode. Not “(Subject) with Blue” or “Blue’s (Subject)”
- This is the fourth episode to celebrate a holiday in the reboot, this one being Valentine's Day.
- Steve and Joe made a cameo appearance on a drawing in the living room picture. They haven’t made it public appearance though, unlike other reboot episodes like Meet Josh! or Blue's Night Before Christmas.
- When Josh was looking for the second clue, and the off-screen children said "clue", Josh thought they said glue, and thinks he sat on glue, which was a reference to Mailbox's Birthday when Steve was sitting on the chair clue.
- This is the first time that something from the video letter became a skidoo segment. Basically, after the boy gave Josh and Blue the love day card, they skidooed into it.