- At the end of this episode, the Nick Jr. Productions logo music begins when the series title fade to black, and as a result, the logo's visual begins a little late.
- This episode could be considered as an April Fools episode despite airing in October 2000.
- This is the third time that Steve juggles.
- In Mailtime, Steve sits on the Thinking Chair and opens the letter,
- This is the ninth time Steve wears his tan shoes.
- This was not the last time Steve wore his tan shoes, because he wore his tan shoes one more time in "Blue's Backyard Ballgame Bonanza".
- This is the last time the "Play Blue's Clues" footage from Art Appreciation was used.
- This was the only time all three clues are the same.
- In the UK version, after the Mailtime song, Kevin laughs and says "Watch this!". But in the US version, Steve just looks at the viewer and smiles.
- Some scenes on Pistas da Blue version that Durate's hair from Season 2-Early Season 3 is almost used.
- This episode was later remade in Blue’s Clues & You, as titled Laugh with Blue.
- In Pistas da Blue version, After the sock puppet picks up the notebook, The viewers phrase Bloco! plays late.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.