Up, Down, All Around! is the 13th episode of Blue's Clues from Season 5.
- Sidetable Drawer
- Baby Bird
- Felt Friends
- Freddy (But in different colors)
- Little Bo Peep
- Little Bo Peep's Sheep
- Boris (cameo)
Joe and Blue go in all sorts of directions.
When Joe needs help finding Baby Bird, we learn about the importance of directions. From left and right to up and down and more, we learn all about directions in this episode. Directions come in handy when Freddy needs our help in getting back to his felt frame. They can even help classic storybook characters, such as Little Bo Peep when helping her to find her sheep in the Skidoo segment.
- Question: What does Blue want to find?
- 1. Under
- 2. Water
- 3. Scales
- Answer: A Fish
- Skidoo location: Little Bo Peep's Farm
- Living room picture: A pink arrow pointing down, then a green arrow pointing right, then a light blue arrow pointing right
- Felt frame picture: Felt frame house
- Adam Peltzman, who wrote this episode, is one of Joe's Friends, as well as Executive Assistant Amy Steinberg.
- The Wooden Track is similar to Wooden Railway and Brio.
- This is most likely Joe's version of Geography.
- A felt friend was seen driving a toy car.
- The same felt friend was seen riding in a hot air balloon as he makes it home to the felt frame.
- Mailbox had some problems of how he had to come in from the window. First, he came in too high. Then, he came in too low. But, he eventually came in properly. This is one of the first times we see problems for Mailbox.
- When it was time to find the third sheep, they needed a little more information as to where it was in the barn.
- Joe wears a blue squared shirt in this episode.
- In the credits, Baby Bird makes 2 appearances, in the beginning and end. It flutters to the right, then to the left.
- At the end of the letter, "Bye, Joe!" is said by the puppets and not the kids in the audience.
- This episode is the only appearance of Little Bo Peep's second version. Her first version appeared in The Lost Episode! as a cameo character.
- This is the last episode in which water is a non-talking clue.
- Going by the duration of the credits, it could've had a bit more character actions.
- After Mr. Salt says the title, his mouth does not move when he sings "It's..."
|Blue's Clues Season 5|
|Can You Help? | Colors Everywhere! | The Snack Chart | The Big Book About Us | Playing Store | Patience | 100th Episode Celebration | Joe's Surprise Party | I'm So Happy! | The Boat Float | Bedtime Business | Shape Searchers | Blue Goes to the Doctor | Contraptions! | A Brand New Game | A Surprise Guest | Dress Up Day | Blue's Big Band | Up, Down, All Around! | Story Wall | The Alphabet Train | Numbers Everywhere! | Blue's Predictions | Our Neighborhood Festival | Blue Takes You to School | Meet Polka Dots! | The Scavenger Hunt | Let's Write! | Magenta's Messages | Body Language | Blue's Big Car Trip | Look Carefully... | I Did That! | Animals in Our House? | Morning Music | Blue's First Holiday|