The Thinking Chair is where Steve, Joe, or Josh solve a problem. They puzzle over Blue's three clues and attempts to come up with the answer.
Substitute Thinking Chairs
- The Thinking Chair was the second clue in "Inventions".
- It is possible the Thinking Chair used in the final two seasons of the Original Series was a replica as Steve was given the original Thinking Chair when he left.
- In Nature, Steve doesn't sit in the Thinking Chair because they're outside throughout the whole episode, he sits in the Thinking Rock instead.
- In Magenta Gets Glasses, Steve doesn't sit in the Thinking Chair figuring out the clues because Miranda is over and they sit on the couch instead figuring out the clues together.
- Piper O'Possum (the host of Nick Jr. from 2004-2007) sat on the Thinking Chair in a 2006 split screen credit promo for Blue's Clues coming up next. Click here to view it.
- Steve Burns, the first host of the series, currently owns the original Thinking Chair.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.