"Thankful" is the 6th episode of Blue's Clues from Season 3.
- Steve (North America)
- HyunSup Shim (South Korea)
- Sidetable Drawer
- Mr. Salt
- Mrs. Pepper
- Tickety Tock
- Slippery Soap (no lines)
- Felt Friends
- Fred & Felicia's Parents
- Miss Scarecrow
- Question: What is Blue thankful for?
- 1. An Apple
- 2. A Leaf
- 3. A Pumpkin
- Answer: Fall/Autumn
- Living room picture: A green tree, then an orange tree, then the orange tree with its leaves falling off, then a bare tree with leaves on the ground
- Felt frame picture: Freddy as chef & holds a plate, then Corn on a cob, Potato Pie, Cranberry Sauce (Skidoo location)
Steve has come up with a Thankful Book and so he's looking to find out some of the things that the characters in the Blue's Clues house are thankful for. They help Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper prepare for the big feast they are having this evening and also find out about what they and Paprika are thankful for. They also get Shovel and Pail's thoughts on this, as Steve grows hungrier. Finally, before the big feast, they skidoo into a picture frame and help our felt friends out with sharing and Steve practices patience in waiting for the big feast just a little longer.
This plot summary is incomplete. You can help Blue's Clues Wiki by completing it.
- This episode is a Thanksgiving special.
- There is no UK version of this episode, due to the fact that Thanksgiving is not celebrated in the UK.
- However, versions in Korea and China were released.
- In the US, it aired as part of Blue's Thank You, Thank You Monday, an all day Blue's Clues marathon on Nick Jr.
- This is the sixth time Steve wears his tan shoes.
- Slippery Soap appears at the big feast, but Steve never asked him what he's thankful for.
- Steve said the word "roughage" when mentioning if leaves could be eaten. Roughage means an object resembles rough material.
- This is the first time when Sidetable Drawer was in the closing credits and the only episode featuring Steve in which it happened.
- The last episode to use the “Notebook” phrase from Blue Wants to Play a Song Game.
- In Canada, this episode was aired in early October because Thanksgiving in Canada is a month and a half earlier than it is in US without a UK version of this episode.
- When the viewers found the third clue, Steve wants to eat a clue.
- There was another term that turned into a question by the first and second clue.
- In the credits, Blue waving goodbye has come back, Tickety is removed, and four more one-time only animations were created.
- This episode was later remade in Blue's Clues & You!, as titled Thankful with Blue.
|Blue's Clues Season 3|
|Blue's Big Treasure Hunt | Art Appreciation | Weight and Balance | What's That Sound? | Animal Behavior! | Blue's Big Pajama Party | Draw Along with Blue | Hide and Seek | Thankful | Blue's Big Holiday | Pool Party | Anatomy | Signs | Nature | Geography | Occupations | Blue's Big Mystery | Periwinkle Misses His Friend | Blue's Big Musical | What's So Funny? | Blue's Big Costume Party | Inventions | Blue's Play | Prehistoric Blue | The Wrong Shirt | Words | Shy | Magenta Gets Glasses | Environments | Stormy Weather | Blue's Collection | Café Blue|