Story Wall, also known as The Story Wall, is the twentieth episode of Blue's Clues from season 5.
Joe and Blue are creating a story wall, a series of pictures on a wall telling the tale of two rabbits who went to their grandma's house. Their names are Rebecca and Robbie. They learn their story and even help to create it. They consider some of the creations for the story and help them select the right pictures that match the story they want to tell. They even get to skidoo into the story and watch events as they happen.
- Question: What happens at the end of the story?
- 1. A Moving Motion
- 2. Feet
- 3. Music
- Answer to Blue's Clues: Dance
- Skidoo: Story Wall
- Living room picture: Blue drawing a heart, then Blue putting the drawing in a gift, then Blue giving Joe the gift, then Joe hugging Blue while holding the drawing
- Sidetable Drawer
- Slippery Soap
- Rebecca (only appearance)
- Robbie (only appearance)
- Grandma Rabbit (only appearance)
- Eagle (only appearance)
- Boris (cameo)
- Some of Joe's Friends in this episode are Elizabeth Anderson, a relative of former Content Consultant Dr. Dan Anderson, Jack Hoffman, a relative of the voice of Paprika, Corrine Hoffman, and Rosalie W. Keegan, a relative of Animator Tom Keegan.
- After the mail time segment, Joe saw Robbie and Rebecca Rabbit riding on the eagle inside the Blue's Clues house.
- The cymbal brush whenever Steve finds the clue is used when the story was about to be told.
- At the end of the story, the rabbits come out of the story and into the Blue's Clues house.
- This is the only Joe episode to have the cymbal brush play when Steve finds something that is a clue.
- Joe wears a purple squared shirt in this episode.
- This episode bids farewell to Tickety's 2nd credit action, stamping her feet. She also unusually appears at the very beginning of the credits for an unknown reason. Normally, Blue's 2nd credit action, which is being upside-down would be put at the very beginning. On the other hand, this is the first episode where Mailbox and Slippery's 2nd actions are mirrored. This never happens to Slippery's 1st action.