"Stormy Weather" is the 30th episode of Blue's Clues from Season 3.
Steve and Blue check out the weather conditions.
- Question: What kind of weather does Blue think is coming?
- 1. A Cloud
- 2. A Drop of Water
- 3. Freezing
- Answer: Snow
- Skidoo location: The weather picture
- Living room picture: A picture of a weather vane: first it is pointing left, then right, then bottom left, then upper right
- Steve wears his sweater at the end of the episode.
- The first episode where Steve had a sweater on was from "Blue's Big Holiday". He had it the whole time.
- This is the second episode where Steve is dressed for the rain.
- Steve returns to his Season 1 higher-pitched, excited voice for this episode.
- This is the fourth episode where Blue hides in the leaves in the opening.
- This is the second time Steve acts as a reporter. The first was in the episode, "Occupations".
- There is no Kevin or Duarte version because the producers of those versions thought it would be too hard for them to make it.
- This is the second time the credits were very long, The first was in "What Did Blue See?".
- This credits features vocals from the musical people Nick Balaban and Michael Rubin, singing "Snowing!" and (in a lower tone) "It's Snowing!"
- This episode also introduces a new action for Blue in the credits. She hops to the middle of the screen underneath the credits, then she looks up, barks, and then hops away.
- This also happens in later episodes, starting in season 4.
- A beep is heard after clouds block the sun.
Cloud from Stromy Weather
drop of water from Stormy Weather
3 Clues from Stormy Weather
Add a photo to this gallery
3 Clues From Stormy Weather
The full episode is available on the NickJrPlay YouTube channel. Watching the video requires payment or a subscription.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.