Something To Do Blue is the twenty-first episode from season 4. Originally planned to air on April 22, 2002. However, this and the previous episode were aired on TV in the United States on August 1, 2006, as towards the end of the sixth season and it is currently unknown why they aired late.
- Steve (North America)
- Kevin (United Kingdom)
- Sidetable Drawer
- Mr. Salt
- Mrs. Pepper
- Felt Friends
- Imagination Girl
- Imagination Boy
Blue cannot decide what to do today. Mr. Salt encourages Blue and Steve to pick a few items from around the house and use their imaginations to invent something new to do with them.
The episode begins with Steve trying to figure out what Blue wants to do. Mr. Salt overhears this and he and Mrs. Pepper tell them about the "Something To Do Stew". They just pick three things and make something new out of them. They give a sponge, paint, and paper. The viewer tells Steve sponge-painting. Steve paint with the sponge onto the paper. Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper clean up the things and go to put the paper on the fridge. Then the game begins after Steve asks Blue if she wanted to try out the "Something To Do Stew".
- Statement: Find 3 things and put them together
- 1. Books
- 2. A Lunchbox
- 3. A Chalkboard
- Answer: School
- Skidoo: A picture of an outside place
- Living room picture: 3 people holding hands, then a sun, then a star, then an outline of a house
- Jennifer Brown, a relative of Laura G. Brown, is one of Steve's Friends in this episode. At that time, Laura was credited simply as a consultant, as directed by David B. Levy's team.
- This is the last episode to show Steve on his own in terms of broadcast order.
- This is the only episode where even Blue didn't know the answer to Blue's Clues.
- In fact, this is the only episode where a question to Blue’s Clues isn’t even asked.
- This is the third episode to have the "Thinking Chair" phrase from Art Appreciation.
- This episode likely takes place before the previous episode as playing school was the answer to Blue's Clues in this episode. It is unknown why they were aired out of chronological order if this was the case.
- During the Thinking Time segment, This is the only time Blue sits in the Thinking Chair and not Steve.
- This episode was first released on the VHS "Classic Clues" in 2004.
- The lunchbox that was the clue was Periwinkle's.
- This is a David B. Levy episode, and the order is recycled from The Baby's Here!.
- This is the only time Blue barks, "We Just Figured Out Blue’s Clues!" after the thinking time segment.
|Blue's Clues Season 4|
|Imagine Nation | Adventure | The Anything Box | Superfriends | What's New, Blue? | Blue's New Place | Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper Day | The Baby's Here! | Making Changes | Bugs! | ¡Un Día Con Plum! | What's Inside? | Blocks | Let's Boogie | Blue's Backyard Ballgame Bonanza | Let's Plant | Joe's First Day | Joe Gets a Clue | Steve Goes to College|
|Held Back Episodes|
|Blue's Book Nook | Rhyme Time | Puppets | Blue's School | Something To Do Blue|