- Polka Dots
- Roar E. Saurus
- Dress Up Chest
- Silly Seat
- Dictionary (debut)
- Handy Dandy Journal
What do you like about snack time? Find out new things to love as Blue's Room turns into a snack-filled world of games, art, stories, and more!
The episode starts off with Blue asking the viewers if they are ready to have a playdate (like she does in every episode of Blue's Room) together, and then asking what they like to play. After blowing on the playdate spinner, it lands on snacktime, which causes the playroom to be filled with snacks. She later bumps into Fred who is chasing some laughing cupcakes (or as Blue calls them "silly, running, birthday cupcakes).
Word of the Day
- Snacktime Playdate (VHS/DVD, 2004)
- Blue's Biggest Stories (DVD, 2006)
- Story Time with Blue (DVD, 2021) (bonus disc)
- This is the first full episode of Blue's Room.
- This is the only Blue's Room episode on the DVD Blue's Biggest Stories.
- This is the last time, as well as the only full Blue's Room episode where Polka Dots and Dress Up Chest are performed by Tim Lagasse. Starting with the next episode, Peter Linz takes over the role of Polka Dots, and Tyler Bunch takes over the role of Dress Up Chest.
- However, in later episodes, achieve recording from Lagasse's dialogue of Dress Up Chest was used during when he sings the Dress Up Time Song.
- This episode was most likely in late 2003, before the fifth season of Blue's Clues finished airing, counting the below trivias. This is the only Blue's Room episode to be filmed in 2003.
- There is an exclusive never before seen Blue's Room episode that is featured in the VHS, Sing & Boogie in Blue's Room released in April of that year, which was also the only other completely-made Blue's Room project that Tim Lagasse performed Polka Dots and Dress Up Chest.
- This episode has the same theme as the very first Blue's Clues episode Snack Time.
- Coincidentally enough, both episodes were the first episodes produced and aired of both respective series.
- At the beginning of the first episode of Blue’s Room, the episodes from Blue's Clues Season 6 were used for the theme song.
- This is the only time that it looks similar to the segment in Season 6.
- This is the only Blue's Room episode to have Handy Dandy Journal.
- This would also be the final overall appearance of said character.
- On iTunes and Amazon Prime, this is listed as a Season 6 episode of Blue's Clues.
- This replaces Bluestock.
- Being the pilot episode of Blue's Room, it has several "beta elements" that are removed/changed from future episodes:
- Blue asks the viewers if they're ready to have a playdate together.
- The playdate spinner looks different, and "We're Gonna Have A Playdate" is not sung when the playdate spinner is spinning.
- After Blue says, "I had a great playdate with you.", she asks the viewers if they will come again next time for another playdate.
|Blue's Room Season 1|
|Snacktime Playdate | Fred's Birthday | Holiday Wishes | Hug Day | Beyond Your Wildest Dreams | The Power of the Alphabet|