Snacktime Playdate is the 1st episode of Blue's Room from season 1.
- Polka Dots
- Roar E. Saurus
- Dress Up Chest
- Silly Seat
- Dictionary (debut)
- Handy Dandy Journal
The gang in Blue's Room set up for a snack time playdate.
The episode starts off with Blue asking the viewers if they are ready to have a playdate (like she does in every episode of Blue's Room) together, and then asking what they like to play. After blowing on the playdate spinner, it lands on snacktime, which causes the playroom to be filled with snacks. She later bumps into Fred who is chasing some laughing cupcakes (or as Blue calls them "silly, running, birthday cupcakes).
Word of the Day
- This is the first full episode of Blue's Room.
- This episode was most likely filmed in late 2003, before the fifth season finished airing, counting the below trivias. This is the only Blue's Room episode to be filmed in 2003.
- This is the last episode where Polka Dots and Dress Up Chest are performed by Tim Lagasse. Starting with the next episode, Peter Linz takes over the role of Polka Dots, and Tyler Bunch takes over the role of Dress Up Chest.
- This episode has the same theme as the very first Blue's Clues episode Snack Time.
- Coincidentally enough, both episodes were the first episodes produced and aired of both respective series.
- At the beginning of the first episode of Blue’s Room, the episodes from Blue's Clues Season 6 were used for the theme song.
- This is the only time that it looks similar to the segment in Season 6.
- This is the only Blue's Room episode to have Handy Dandy Journal.
- This would also be the final overall appearance of said character.
- On iTunes and Amazon Prime, this is listed as a Season 6 episode of Blue's Clues.
- This replaces Bluestock.
- This is the Blue's Room Version of Snack Time, The Snack Chart, and Meet Josh!
|Blue's Room Season 1|
|Snacktime Playdate | Fred's Birthday | Holiday Wishes | Hug Day | Beyond Your Wildest Dreams | The Power of the Alphabet|