Skidoo Adventure is the fifth episode of Blue's Clues from season 6.
- Sidetable Drawer (inanimate cameo)
- Slippery Soap (mentioned credits)
- Mr. Salt (credits)
- Mrs. Pepper (credits)
- Snail (Wacky Wild World cameo)
- Key (cameo)
- Polka Dots
- Silly Seat
- Dress Up Chest
- Boogie Woogie
- Roar E. Saurus
- Bookshelf (cameo)
Joe and Blue created Wacky Wild World and skidoo their way in! But when the picture of home (required to skidoo back home) goes flying off, Joe and Blue go on an adventure to reclaim it. To do this, the magic wand is needed to collect for magic letters "H", "O", "M", and "E" respectively.
When Joe greets the viewers today, he shows them his and Blue's creation, a giant craft project called Wacky Wild World. They skidoo in the project, but the picture of home blows away. Joe and Blue set off to find four magic letters throughout the world to get them home. They figure out what to use to cross a river, help blow on a bubble to get Joe and Blue across a pit, figure out what to use to reach a letter that resides on the moon, and make a magic carpet float by clapping. Once they have found all the letters, they chant the magic word, bringing the picture of home to them and skidooing back home. Then, in Blue's Room, Blue and her friends sing an interactive song about home.
- In this episode, they skidoo into Wacky Wild World.
- This episode brings up a hypothetical "What If" situation, concerning how they would be able to get home if the picture to home was somehow lost.
- Due to the long skidoo segment, there was no playing of Blue's Clues because Blue and Joe had to find the letters to skidoo back home throughout all of this episode.
- This is the last episode where the demo song was not featured.
- Blue sang about home where the parts of the song of the instrumental version of "100 Days, 100 Shows!" from 100th Episode Celebration was heard.
- This is the last episode where Blue skidoos back home onscreen.
- Captions misspelled "skidoo" with two "d"s. (Spelled as "Skiddoo").
- This episode marks the 2nd longest skidoo segment.
- Joe wears a green squared shirt in this episode.
- Joe yells HOME wrong twice: HEMO and MOEH.
- HEMO also means "Blood" in medical terms.
- Joe's voice cracks when they yell "HOME!".
- The living room picture frame shows Joe holding glue, then the Blue's Clues House.
- When Blue and Joe are rowing the boat, the ominous wave music from Blue's News was used.
- In the credits, additional instruments were added to the background music. This episode bids farewell to the mirrored reflection of Slippery's 2nd action. He will appear one more time in Playdates. This is also the first episode to use a cymbal to cue the credit music over, just like the guitar used in the first five seasons. In this episode, it's barely audible. It will get louder and louder until Soccer Practice.
- When Blue barks "HEMO!" when they try it out as the magic word, her mouth moves with jumping, but the barking comes in late.
- This was fixed when they yelled "MOEH!"
- The Nick Jr. Productions logo has thumping in the background.
|Blue's Clues Season 6|
|The Legend of the Blue Puppy | Love Day | Blue's Wishes | Joe's Clues | Skidoo Adventure | Playdates | The Fairy Tale Ball | Soccer Practice | Bluestock | Meet Blue's Baby Brother|