Puppets is the eighteenth episode of Blue's Clues from season four. This was the third of the five episodes from the fourth season with a delayed release.
Steve and Blue have fun with puppets.
- Question: What story should we tell with our puppets?
- Answer: Jack and the Beanstalk
- Skidoo: Poster of castle
- Living room picture: A person on stage waving, then surprised, then smiling
- Sock Puppet joins in on the Mailtime segment and the skidoo segment.
- This is the last episode Steve shot before leaving the show.
- This episode is the second of two bonus episodes available on the DVD "Classic Clues" on January 27, 2004 with Rhyme Time.
- Jennifer Twomey is the writer in this episode, and credited as Jennifer Twomey Perello.
- In the Mailtime Segment, Sock Puppet wails the end of the mail song, and says that he's always wanted to do that. Mailbox has a mailman puppet which he uses to hand over the letter.
- This was the second time to use the "A Clue, A Clue" line from Blue's Play.
- This was the third and last time to use the "Notebook" line from Hide and Seek.
- This is the sixth and last time to use the "A Clue" line from Blue's Sad Day.
- This was the second time to use the "Thinking Chair" line from Art Appreciation.
- This is the last time Steve was at the right side at the end of Mailtime.
- In the Dish Network info of this episode, Donovan Patton (Joe) is accidentally credited in the cast.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.