Puppets is the eighteenth episode of Blue's Clues from season four. This was the third of the five episodes from the fourth season with a delayed-release according to Amazon and iTunes.
Steve and Blue have fun with puppets.
- Question: What story should we tell with our puppets?
- 1. A Boy
- 2. A Tall Plant
- 3. A Giant
- Answer: Jack and the Beanstalk
- Skidoo: Poster of a castle
- Living room picture: A person on stage waving, then surprised, then smiling
- Sock Puppet joins in on the Mailtime segment and the Skidoo segment.
- This is the last episode Steve shot before leaving the show.
- This episode is the second of two bonus episodes available on the DVD "Classic Clues" on January 27, 2004, with Rhyme Time.
- Jennifer Twomey is the writer in this episode and credited as Jennifer Twomey Perello.
- In the Mailtime Segment, Sock Puppet wails the end of the mail song, and says that he's always wanted to do that. Mailbox has a mailman puppet which he uses to hand over the letter.
- This was the second time to use the "A Clue, A Clue" line from Blue's Play.
- This was the third and last time to use the "Notebook" line from Hide and Seek.
- This is the sixth and last time to use the "A Clue" line from Blue's Sad Day.
- This was the second time to use the "Thinking Chair" line from Art Appreciation.
- This is the last time Steve was at the right side at the end of Mailtime.
- This is the last episode produced with Steve as the host.
- In the Dish Network info of this episode, Donovan Patton (Joe) is accidentally credited in the cast.
The full episode is available on the NickJrPlay YouTube channel. Watching the video requires payment or a subscription.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.