- This episode appears in online listings as "What Does Blue Want to Get at the Store?" or "Pretend Store".
- However, the title pennant said, "Playing Store", just like this title.
- Joe is wearing an orange shirt in this episode. We also see a photo of him and Blue in which he is wearing a blue shirt, which was first seen in montages of 100th Episode Celebration from the instrumental version of I Can Be Anything That I Want to Be from Season three long episode Blue's Big Musical was used.
- This is the first time in the series Joe wears his famous orange squared shirt.
- However, in the UK version, Kevin wears a green square shirt instead of an orange square shirt.
- Snail appeared 4 times in this episode instead of the usual 3.
- In the Mailtime Segment, Mailbox pretends he is a mail store and Joe "pays" him for the letter.
- In this episode, Joe skidoos in the Living Room Picture Frame, the first time Joe skidoos there, and this is the first time since Blue's Big Costume Party where the living room picture is the skidoo location.
- The instrumental of "Open, Close" from What Does Blue Want to Do on a Rainy Day? and ¡Un Día Con Plum! was heard while Slippery tries out the boat that floats.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.