Nurture! is the seventh episode of Blue's Clues from Season 2. It was the thirty seventh to be produced and aired.
Steve and Blue teach the viewers about tender loving care.
- Question: What do we need to do today?
- 1. A bowl
- 2. Carrots
- 3. Turquoise (Blue's pet Turtle)
- Answer to Blue's Clues: Feed Turquoise
- Living room picture: A duck and a baby duck (Same as What Does Blue Need?)
- Skidoo location: Safari book
This plot summary is incomplete. You can help Blue's Clues Wiki by completing it.
Post Time Season 2 Nurture
Turquoise (Blue's turtle)
The full episode is available on the NickJrPlay YouTube channel. Watching the video needs payment or a subscription.
- This is the first time that Paprika is seen crying
- This is the first time Sidetable blushes shyly.
- This episode can be seen in Nickelodeon Celebrate Family DVD.
- This is the first episode to air in 1999.
- When this episode is shown on Noggin, the pawprint for the second clue is blocked up almost entirely by the Noggin watermark at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- This episode is the second of two episodes on "Blue's Safari" that aired on VHS.
- Also the credit music was used for the VHS credit sequence as well.
- The idea of needs was also looked at back in the Season 1 episode What Does Blue Need?.
- The living room picture frame picture looks almost exactly like the one in "The Grow Show!", only the ducks are rubber ducks.
- In the Mailtime song, Blue's original vocal from the series pilot episode Snack Time was reused for the very last time. (Third and finale in a row)
- This is fourth episode where viewers say "Notebook!" from Mailbox's Birthday was not used.
- When the third clue is on Turquoise, the pawprint is purple, instead of Blue's original pawprint color (Dark blue, which is very common). This is an error.
- In the closing credits, David Burger is credited as "Duke" David Burger.
- Blue's Safari (VHS, 2000)
- Nickelodeon: Celebrate Family! (DVD, 2009)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.