"Nature" is the 14th episode of Blue's Clues from Season 3.
- Steve (North America)
- Kevin (United Kingdom)
- Duarte (Portugal)
- HyunShup Shin (South Korea)
- Sidetable Drawer
- Mr. Salt
- Mrs. Pepper
- Windy (debut)
- Question: What does Blue want to play outside?
- 1. Shapes
- 2. Grass
- 3. The Sky
- Answer: The Cloud Game/Find Shapes in the Cloud Game
- Skidoo: Seasons Book
Steve and Blue spend the day outdoors.
We are having fun outside on a spring day. All of our friends are there: even Sidetable has come out to do some bird watching. We have fun doing things like looking for four leaf clovers, identifying herbs, and exploring the vast backyard of the Blue's Clues house. In a Blue Skidoo segment, we help out a friend named Windy who has blown around things from all the different seasons, getting them all mixed up.
- This is the last episode to have only Blue, Tickety, Mr. Salt, and Mrs. Pepper appear during the credit sequence. Starting with Occupations, other characters are shown daily.
- This is the first appearance of the Season 3 and 4 quiet opening. Rather than opening with Steve asking the viewers to find Blue, instead the opening music plays as we zoom in on the Blue's Clues house and then Steve appears in front of it, outside.
- Blue and Steve play Blue's Clues outside.
- This is also the first time that the inside of the house is not shown in the series.
- An outdoor thinking chair was used and was called the thinking rock.
- This is also the first episode where no one sits on the thinking chair.
- This episode did not have Blue and Steve go indoors.
- Steve does not say "Sit down in our thinking chair, and think, think, think." Steve says "Sit down on our thinking rock and think, think, think." instead.
- In the Portuguese version, Duarte's nature notebook still had the black boarder rather than wooden lining.
- Before the end of the Mailtime Song, after Steve sings "When it comes I wanna wail", the music stopped for a couple of seconds when Steve and Blue went up to Mailbox to yell out "MAIL!" to surprise him.
- During the Blue's Clues Theme Song, Steve sings it and was almost going to say "sit down in our thinking chair" but he cuts it off and says thinking rock instead in a calm voice and continues singing it.
- Duarte's hair was used from the late Season 3 episodes.
- In the credits, the credit sequence is recycled from Pool Party.
- One of the kids in the video letter mistook several pill bugs for beetles.
- When Sidetable Drawer first appeared, she had a pair of binoculars for birdwatching. In the rest of her appearances in this episode, she had the herb bouquet Mr. Salt and Paprika made for Mrs. Pepper.
- Blue holds the regular notebook instead of the nature notebook.
|Blue's Clues Season 3|
|Blue's Big Treasure Hunt | Art Appreciation | Weight and Balance | What's That Sound? | Animal Behavior! | Blue's Big Pajama Party | Draw Along with Blue | Hide and Seek | Thankful | Blue's Big Holiday | Pool Party | Anatomy | Signs | Nature | Geography | Occupations | Blue's Big Mystery | Periwinkle Misses His Friend | Blue's Big Musical | What's So Funny? | Blue's Big Costume Party | Inventions | Blue's Play | Prehistoric Blue | The Wrong Shirt | Words | Shy | Magenta Gets Glasses | Environments | Stormy Weather | Blue's Collection | Café Blue|