- In this episode, Steve has a guitar so he can accompany the singing of "We Appreciate You". However, before he actually touches the strings, drums begin to play.
- At one point when Steve is telling us what to say when he says "now," Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper are right there in the scene without earshot.
- They must not have been paying attention, however, since they did not notice that they were being talked about.
- This is the second episode where there was a clue at Mr. Salt and a clue at Mrs. Pepper. The first was Blue's News.
- Throughout this episode (and many others), Steve uses sign language. The signs for "now", "thank you", "help", "smart", and "idea" are scattered throughout the program.
- From the family album, one can infer that Grandma Cayenne is the mother of Mrs. Pepper.
- This episode is the first of two on the "Blue's Big News: Vol. 2: The Baby's Here!" VHS.
- Blue is a clue again. This time, it is a drawing of her face.
- In the Pistas Da Blue version, during the thinking time segment, when Duarte reads the first clue, he does not look at it coming out the notebook.
- Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper were both separate clues from Blue's News but become a clue together in this episode.
- One of the Recycle Bins from What Does Blue Want to Make Out of Recycled Things? returns as a short cameo.
- Kevin looks too big for the chair where he sits after drawing the third clue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.