Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper Day is the seventh episode of Blue's Clues from season four.
The residents of the Blue's Clues house celebrate a day dedicated to Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper.
- Question: What does Blue want to say in her card?
- 1. Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper
- 2. Blue
- 3. A Heart
- Answer: Blue loves Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper
- Living room picture: Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper, then wearing crowns
- In this episode, Steve has a guitar so he can accompany the singing of "We Appreciate You". However, before he actually touches the strings, drums begin to play.
- Also, Slippery Soap sings the wrong note at "spaghetti". He sings an A instead of a B flat.
- Steve looks worried when he starts singing the song.
- Steve also played his guitar at The So Long Song
- At one point when Steve is telling us what to say when he says "now," Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper are right there in the scene without earshot.
- They must not have been paying attention, however, since they did not notice that they were being talked about.
- This is the second episode where there was a clue at Mr. Salt and a clue at Mrs. Pepper. The first was Blue's News as separate clues.
- Throughout this episode (and many others), Steve uses sign language. The signs for "now", "thank you", "help", "smart", and "idea" are scattered throughout the program.
- From the family album, one can infer that Grandma Cayenne is the mother of Mrs. Pepper.
- This episode is the first of two on the "Blue's Big News: Vol. 2: The Baby's Here!" VHS.
- Blue is a clue again. This time, it is a drawing of her face.
- In the Pistas Da Blue version, during the thinking time segment, when Duarte reads the first clue, he does not look at it coming out the notebook.
- Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper were both separate clues from Blue's News but become a clue together in this episode.
- One of the Recycle Bins from What Does Blue Want to Make Out of Recycled Things? returns as a short cameo.
- Kevin looks too big for the chair where he sits after drawing the third clue.
- When everyone shouts "It's Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper day!", Blue's mouth does not move.
- In when we first see Tickety Tock, her 12 was it's usual, but in the next scene, the 12 in different (a flower on replacing the 12).
- After foundation of the third clue, Steve pulled his Notebook before the viewers even said it.
Grandma Cayenne teaching Mrs. Pepper how to swim.
Mr. Salt likes gardening.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.