|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4||Season 5||Season 6|
This is a list page for episodes from the fifth season of Blue's Clues. A whopping 36 episodes were aired during season five's run (April 30, 2002 - December 12, 2003). It is the first season with Joe as the host.
|Production #||Season #||Title||Picture||Premiere Date|
|97.||5x01||"Can You Help?"||April 30, 2002|
|98.||5x02||"Colors Everywhere!"||May 6, 2002|
|99.||5x03||"The Snack Chart"||May 13, 2002|
|100.||5x04||"The Big Book About Us"||May 20, 2002|
|101.||5x05||"Playing Store"||May 27, 2002|
|102.||5x06||"Patience"||June 3, 2002|
|103.||5x07||"100th Episode Celebration"||June 10, 2002|
|104.||5x08||"Joe's Surprise Party"||August 5, 2002|
|105.||5x09||"I'm So Happy!"||September 2, 2002|
|106.||5x10||"The Boat Float"||September 9, 2002|
|107.||5x11||"Bedtime Business"||September 16, 2002|
|108.||5x12||"Shape Searchers"||September 23, 2002|
|109.||5x13||"Blue Goes to the Doctor"||September 30, 2002|
|110.||5x14||"Contraptions!"||October 7, 2002|
|111.||5x15||"A Brand New Game"||October 21, 2002|
|112.||5x16||"A Surprise Guest"||January 6, 2003|
|113.||5x17||"Dress Up Day"||January 13, 2003|
|114.||5x18||"Blue's Big Band"||February 17, 2003|
|115.||5x19||"Up, Down, All Around!"||March 3, 2003|
|116.||5x20||"Story Wall"||April 28, 2003|
|117.||5x21||"The Alphabet Train"||May 5, 2003|
|118.||5x22||"Numbers Everywhere!"||May 12, 2003|
|119.||5x23||"Blue's Predictions"||May 19, 2003|
|120.||5x24||"Our Neighborhood Festival"||June 23, 2003|
|121.||5x25||"Blue Takes You to School"||August 11, 2003|
|122.||5x26||"Meet Polka Dots!"||September 15, 2003|
|123.||5x27||"The Scavenger Hunt"||September 16, 2003|
|124.||5x28||"Let's Write!"||September 17, 2003|
|125.||5x29||"Magenta's Messages"||September 18, 2003|
|126.||5x30||"Body Language"||September 19, 2003|
|127.||5x31||"Blue's Big Car Trip"||September 22, 2003|
|128.||5x32||"Look Carefully..."||September 23, 2003|
|129.||5x33||"I Did That!"||September 24, 2003|
|130.||5x34||"Animals in Our House?"||September 25, 2003|
|131.||5x35||"Morning Music"||September 29, 2003|
|132.||5x36||"Blue's First Holiday"||December 12, 2003|
- The early episodes of this season were filmed from late 2001-early 2002 (probably starting when Joe was got his audition), before the fourth season even finished airing. The later episodes of this season were filmed in mid-2002, while the earlier episodes were airing.
- This is the second season with more than 30 episodes, the first one being season three.
- A lot of new things are introduced with Joe as the host.
- This is the first season to where Joe is on his own.
- This is the first season to feature Another Blue's Clues Day. Blue grabs the book off the shelf and opens it, followed by her skidooing into it. Later, the shaker family comes in with the title flag (which usually matches the color of Joe's shirt unlike Season 6), and Mr. Salt says the name of the episode. After that, the theme song ends and the episode begins.
- From this season on, there will be an actual episode title for the rest of the series.
- The Jungle Music is heard when Joe goes to get his notebook and/or looks for clues.
- A new drumroll is heard when Joe finds a clue.
- Although the cymbal brush will be heard one more time in Story Wall when beginning Rabbit's story.
- Tuba music is heard when Joe draws a clue.
- After figuring out Blue's Clues, We Sat On Down replaces We Just Figured Out Blue's Clues.
- In The So Long Song, the lyrics "And my dog Blue" are changed to "And our friend Blue", and Joe sings "We can do anything that we wanna do" twice with the exceptions of Blue's Big Band and Bedtime Business.
- When it zooms out of the house in some episodes, the door closes almost immediately as it starts zooming and Blue is seen actually opening her mouth as she barks, saying "Goodbye!" before the credits appear.
- Coincidentally, all four episodes without The So Long Song (100th Episode Celebration, I'm So Happy!, The Alphabet Train, and Body Language) are all in this season.
- At the end of the outro, Blue blinks two times followed by a bark before the book closes. The book closes in the same direction from the first four seasons, leaving magic sparkles. The sound of the sparkles mutes off in the UK. However, although Blue opens the book in the theme song, she is still in it when it closes. Not only that, but the book is still on the ground when it closes instead of on the shelf. It is unknown how Blue gets out of the book or how the book gets put back on the shelf for the next theme song after it closes.
- This season will introduce a new format for the credits (although it is featured late in the season). They scroll upwards instead of flipping from page to page. However, with the exceptions of The Scavenger Hunt, Animals in Our House?, and Morning Music, the first pages all the way to "Line Producer" still flip from page to page.
- This season also introduces a new format for the clues (although it is also featured late in this season). They are magically drawn into Joe's notebook and they talk and sing who they are. They also stay in the notebook instead of going above Joe (except in the thinking chair where they do).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.