This article contains information that has not yet been released. The information may rapidly change as soon as more details become available. To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media.
|Note that this article is still under construction.|
- Sidetable Drawer
- Mr. Salt
- Mrs. Pepper
- Felt Friends
Josh has the sniffles. We play Blue’s Clues to figure out what Blue thinks Josh needs to feel better.
- Question: What does Blue think Josh needs to feel better?
- A spoon
- A bowl
- Right Answer: Vegetable Soup
- Incorrect Answer: Vegetable Dance with a spoon and a bowl
- Cinnamon appears in this episode. He wasn't in the original "Steve Gets the Sniffles" because he wasn't born yet.
- Paprika and Cinnamon now join Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper in singing "Healthy Snacks" because they are older now.
- Shovel and Pail do not appear in this episode.
- In the original, Steve tries to finish up the Mailtime song, but almost started to sneeze again by putting a tissue up to his nose before he sings the last mail, then says "Mail" calmly. In the reboot, when Josh tries to finish up the Mailtime song, he almost sneezed again by putting his elbow up to his face before singing the last "Mail", after this, he sings the last "Mail" normally like he usually does.
- In the original, Blue howls the last "Mail" in a couple of seconds as Steve almost sneezes again. In the reboot, she did not howl the last "Mail" as Josh almost sneezes again. In the reboot, she barked after the Mailtime song was finished. In the original, she did not bark.