Josh (played by Joshua Dela Cruz) is the host and main protagonist of Blue's Clues & You!, along with Blue. He is the third host of the franchise. And also main character in Blue's Clues & You! The Movie.
He is optimistic, intelligent, quirky, cheerful, kind, nice, jolly, funny, silly, friendly, upbeat, energetic, playful, smart, sweet, and helpful. Like Steve, he will sometimes give out wrong answers during thinking time, but is delighted when the viewers help him find the right answer. He is the first host to wink more than one time in every single episode of Blue’s Clues & You. He often winks at the viewers. He is of Filipino descent, as mentioned in episodes Blue's Big Baking Show and Sleepy Singalong with Blue.
Josh has tan skin, brown eyes, and dark brown hair. He wears a blue striped shirt without a collar. He also wears jeans and blue sneakers with red laces. In Movie Josh Wear short sleeve blue striped shirt and black shorts.
Josh made his first appearance in the premiere episode of Blue's Clues & You! (Meet Josh!). Before the reboot's debut, Josh was featured in a promotional photo and a teaser trailer. Josh was the 1st clue in (Playdate with Magenta) and the 3rd clue in (Sleepy Singalong with Blue). Josh His Other Appearance in Blue's Clues (Movie).
- Josh's voice is pretty high-pitched in many episodes, like Steve in the first season.
- This mostly happens when he gets excited.
- Like Steve, Josh is right-handed.
- Josh speaks Filipino in the episode Blue's Big Baking Show and Sleepy Singalong with Blue
- Josh is the first Asian American Blue's Clues host.
- Josh was Formerly lived in Philippines and he lived now in States.
- In the episode Blue's Show and Tell Surprise Josh reveals about his Sock was met blue.
- The Upcoming Movie of Blue's Clues Josh was Met Blue this movie.
- Josh is a very good Guitar Player.
- He Knows the song We Sat On Down in Bluestock (Blue's Clues & You!) in early episode.
- Sometimes Josh speak Filipino with Lola.
- they have many word of Filipino.
- Masarap (means delicious or yummy)
- Lola (means grandmother)
- Mahal kita (Means I love you).
- Josh Live in Big City from Blue's Clues (Movie).
- In addition young Joe and Josh can seen this movie.
- Josh Tried Balut in Manila.
- Josh favorite color Is Blue has revealed in Colors Everywhere with Blue.
- Since Josh come in House Joe left in house he had to job at thr present Store.
- He don't have a stuffed animal like steve and joe.
- Before Josh audition of Blue's Clues he was in Broadway.
- Josh's Shirt are combination of Steve shirt and Joe Shirt.
Attire and Hats
Blue's Clues & You! Characters
|Josh | Sage | Ginger|