- Sidetable Drawer
- Mr. Salt
- Mrs. Pepper
- Slippery Soap
- Tickety Tock
- Felt Friends (cameo)
- Marty McParty
- Viewer (Guest of honor)
In the episode, it’s time to make a wish and blow out the candles, because Blue and her friends are celebrating the birthday of the viewer at home. DJ Slip is spinning the tracks, Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper are baking up a cake, and everyone is playing Blue's Clues to figure out what game Blue wants to play at the party. To celebrate the big day, Blue and her friends play 'Pin the Tail on the Puppy' and skidoo to Birthday World to gather prizes to fill a birthday piñata.
- Question: What game does Blue want to play at the party?
- A Dancing Motion
- Answer: Freeze Dance
- Wrong Answer: Play music and dance around a stop sign
- Living Room Picture: Birthday World
- Skidoo Location: Birthday World
- This episode marks the 25th anniversary of the whole Blue's Clues franchise.
- This is the first episode of the series and the franchise where the viewers get a letter.
- This is the first episode in which the viewer's birthday is celebrated.
- This marks the fifth episode where someone’s birthday was celebrated. The others being Mailbox/Postbox, Blue, and Joe from Mailbox's Birthday, Blue's Birthday/Happy Birthday Blue, and Joe's Surprise Party.
- Birthday World is very similar to Birthdayland from Blue's Birthday Adventure.
- It is located in the Living Room Picture Frame, the same area as the Present Store from the original episode.
- The episode first premiered in the UK on April 28, 2021.
- This is the eighth time where there were riddles and rhymes that were used and rhymed. The others being in Tickety's Favorite Nursery Rhyme, Blue's News, Blue's Big Treasure Hunt, Blue's Big Costume Party, Rhyme Time, Big News with Blue, and Spooky Costume Party with Blue.
- This is the fourth episode in which there are rainbow cups. The first three being Happy Birthday Blue, Blue's Big Neighborhood Adventure and Mystery of the Missing Pies.
- This is the second time Sidetable Drawer wore a party hat on someone’s birthday. The first being Happy Birthday Blue, in which Sidetable Drawer’s party hat was purple instead of Blue.
- Josh is asking where the tail goes while playing Pin the Tail on the Puppy. This is the third episode in which the host of any series asks The Viewer where something goes during a game. The first two being What Does Blue Need? when Steve asked which way Blue and Starfish had to go to find the ocean, and Joe's Surprise Party when Joe played Pin the Beak on the Duck and he asked which way the beak goes.
- This marks the second episode of the franchise where the Viewer was told when to stop. The first being What Does Blue Want to Build? when Pail added sand to her dribble sandcastle to make it even with Shovel’s and Pail told the Viewer to tell her when to stop.
- This is the second episode in which Josh receives a birthday notebook with Happy Birthday Blue being the first episode, in which Josh receives a birthday notebook with a party hat on the front cover instead of a bow.
- This is the third episode where the host of any series receives a birthday notebook. The first two being Blue's Birthday and Happy Birthday Blue.
- This marks the third episode in the franchise where Sidetable Drawer and Mailbox let out confetti when they gave Steve and Josh their birthday notebooks and birthday cards to Blue. The first two being Blue's Birthday and Happy Birthday Blue.
- This marks the second episode of the franchise where someone was the announcer. The first being Blue's Senses when Steve and Blue were having a race with their wind-up toys and Steve was the announcer.
- This marks the second episode in the franchise where any type of sign was drawn. The first being Signs, in which a green light, a door with an arrow, and a table was drawn. But because a stop sign was a red octagon, Josh used a red crayon to draw it like in Signs when Steve drew a green light with a green crayon.
- This marks the fifteenth episode where something with the color red was drawn. The others being Blue's Big Treasure Hunt, Prehistoric Blue, Blue's Collection, Bugs!, Let's Plant, The Boat Float, Our Neighborhood Festival, Look Carefully..., Laugh with Blue, Colors Everywhere with Blue, Hide and Seek with Blue, and Welcome to Blue's Bistro.
- This marks the first episode in which dancing was a clue, it was the answer to Blue’s Clues in Story Wall.
- This is the tenth episode where music was drawn. The others being Blue's Favorite Song, Song Time with Blue, What's Inside?, The Scavenger Hunt, Story Wall, Bluestock (original/remake), and Blue's Night Before Christmas.
- This is also this third time in which music was the first clue with The Scavenger Hunt and Blue's Night Before Christmas being the first two. However, it was the third clue in Blue's Favorite Song, Song Time with Blue, What's Inside?, and Story Wall. In Bluestock (original/remake), it was all three clues.
- This also marks the second episode in which Slippery is doing the DJ and known as DJ Slip. The first being Blue's Big Dance Party.
- This marks the fourth episode of the franchise where a person was drawn. The others being Draw Along with Blue, Adventure, and A Surprise Guest.
- This marks the fourteenth episode in the franchise where a motion was drawn. The others were What Was Blue's Dream About? and Blue's Backyard Ballgame Bonanza in which a rolling motion was drawn, Animal Behavior! in which a waddling motion was drawn, Anatomy in which a wiggle motion was drawn, Blue's Collection in which a bouncing motion was drawn, What's Inside? in which an open motion was drawn, Dress Up Day and Animals in Our House? in which a hopping motion was drawn, Up, Down, All Around! in which an under motion was drawn, Story Wall in which a moving motion was drawn, Blue's Wishes in which a gliding motion was drawn, Blue's Rainy Day Rainbow in which a splashing motion was drawn, and Blue's Beach Bonanza in which a sideways motion was drawn.
- Josh is chanting, "Dance. Stop", like in Mailbox's Birthday when Steve chanted, "Music and chair".
- This is the third episode in which "The So Long Song" is not sung, after "Blue's Night Before Christmas" and "Blue's Show and Tell Surprise".
- Instead, the characters sing "The Birthday Song", the viewers blow out the candle and make a wish, and the episode ends with Blue pulling the piñata.
- This is the second episode to not feature We Are Gonna Play Blue's Clues, the first one was The Bluestock Remake.