I Did That! is the thirty-third episode of Blue's Clues from season 5.
- Sidetable Drawer
- Felt Friends
- Tickety Tock
- Purple Kangaroo
- Orange Kitten
- Boris (cameo)
- Miss Marigold (voice-only)
Joe and Blue teach the viewers about who did what and how to make people feel good.
This episode is all about actions and results. we learn that by doing certain things, we can cause things to happen or make people feel a certain way. For example, Tickety makes Shovel mad/angry when she knocks over his block tower and we find a way to help her out. After mail time, Joe nearly tripped over a stuffed zebra, but then he put it back. We skidoo to Blue's school, where we explore sharing and taking turns.
- Question: What does Blue want to make you do?
- 1. A Mouth
- 2. A Curved Line
- 3. A Sound (Hee Hee Hee)
- Answer: Laugh
- Skidoo location: Blue's School
- Living room picture: A person winning a running race, then standing on a mountain top, then a laughing face
- Elizabeth Bernstein, a relative of retired Research & Development Analyst Debra Bernstein, is one of Joe's Friends in this episode.
- After the third clue was introduced, the clues weren’t gone over. Instead, the other clues commented on the sound, before they all say “Now that we’re three, what will we be?”.
- When dressing up in silly things at the end of the episode, Blue does a Groucho Marx impression.
- This episode has a lot of allusions to earlier episodes.
- In this episode, Joe made Sidetable Drawer sad by asking her for the notebook without saying please. That part referenced Blue's Sad Day, because in that episode, Steve did the same thing Joe did.
- When Blue wears the shoe on her head, it's an allusion to what Steve did in What's So Funny?.
- When Blue does a Groucho Marx impression, it's also a reference to What's So Funny? from when Steve and Mailbox did it.
- This is the second appearance of Mouth.
- The doorbell from What Does Blue Want to Do on a Rainy Day was reused in this episode.
- When Blue brought blocks to help Shovel build his block tower, they were in her wagon from Adventures in Art.
- Other dinosaur-related items in Blue's School include a T-Rex made of aluminum foil and Shovel's dinosaur painting from "I'm So Happy!".
- In the Mailtime Segment, Joe talks to Mailbox about what getting the mail makes him feel like doing.
- A different phone was answered in this episode.
- The phone sound clue clip is mostly similar to the episode What Is Blue Afraid Of?.
- Shovel gets mad at Tickety Tock for knocking his tower of blocks down.
- Joe wears a blue squared shirt in this episode.
- Blue's funny dance animation will later be reused in Season 6 for the transition to Blue's Room, except she'll do it in place with an excited expression.
- Miss Marigold doesn't appear in this episode, but she says, "Time to go outside to the playground!" with her voice being heard off-screen.
- They did that. They bid farewell to Mr. Salt & Mrs. Pepper in their proper positions, Tickety's 1st action (ringing her bells), Slippery's 1st action, Shovel by himself altogether after being mirrored, and most importantly, the very first animation ever created for a Blue's Clues credit: Blue's goodbye barking and waving at the very end.
- Shovel appears without Pail, except for during the credits.
- While Blue wears the clown nose and flaps her tongue at the viewers, her eyes suddenly go into two different directions, which would be impossible and painful to do in real life.