I'm So Happy! is the ninth episode of Blue's Clues from season 5.
Joe and Blue are celebrating the things that make them so happy every day, but what makes Blue happy? The two play Blue's Clues to find out.
- Question: What makes Blue happy?
- 1. A Pathway
- 2. A Door
- 3. You (The Viewer)
- Answer to Blue's Clues: Coming over
- Skidoo: Felix's Neighborhood
- Living room picture: A smiley face, then a smiley face with a bigger smile
- Joe (North America)
- Kevin (United Kingdom)
- Sidetable Drawer
- Tickety Tock
- Felt Friends
- Marion (debut)
- Trevor (debut)
- One of Joe's Friends goes under the name "Trevor of Dawn Animals". That place has been renamed to Dawn Animal Agency, an entertainment agency in New York City.
- Due to I'm So Happy You Are Here, there wasn't even any time left to sing the So Long Song.
- In the UK version, Kevin still wears Steve's green striped shirt before switching to the Joe green square shirt in the UK version of Shape Searchers. Kevin also uses the notebook (used by Joe) for the first time, given to him by Sidetable Drawer, and kept the green striped black crayon for the final time in the UK.
- This episode is listed as Season 4 episode on streaming services such as Amazon Prime and iTunes.
- The music playing during the Mailtime Segment was an instrumental version of "Things I Love to Do" from the CD version of Blue's Big Treasure Hunt.
- When Shovel says that he used to be scared of Dinosaurs, he is referring to Prehistoric Blue, when he heard dinosaur-like noises in the garden, thinking there were an actual dinosaur and its prey was Shovel.
- The character Felix in this episode first appeared in The Lost Episode! and the "Go Back" song is also from that episode.
- Also, Felix's voice was different.
- This is Felix's third appearance in the show.
- This is the second episode where Blue leaves a clue onscreen, because this is the only way she can put it on The Viewer.
- This is also one of the few episodes where Blue puts a pawprint on the screen twice in the same episode.
- In the Mailtime segment, there was only one human kid introduced in the letter.
- The closed captions read "Boy" when Felix was first heard calling to Joe.
- The part where Blue and the viewer sing the "Go Back" song, this was a reference to The Lost Episode!.
- This is the second episode where the clue is a door. The first being Adventures in Art. Coincidentally, the wooden door leading from the kitchen to the backyard was used.
- Although this is the third time it has happened in the series, it is the second time Joe's hair changed throughout the entire episode. In Joe Gets a Clue, his hair did not change until he was receiving his notebook from Blue. Steve Goes to College was the first episode in which Joe's hair changed throughout the entire episode.
- This is the first episode with Joe to air on Noggin.
- This is the only time The Viewer was a clue in Blue's Clues. The Viewer will reappear as a clue in the Blue's Clues & You! episode "Blue's Night Before Christmas".
- Joe wears a green squared shirt in this episode.
- Shovel appears without Pail, except during the credits.
- This is the first episode that Joe does not sing The So Long Song due to singing "I'm So Happy" because there was no time left to sing it.
- This is considered a Yellow Day episode, despite airing in September.