"Hide and Seek" is the 21st episode of Blue's Clues from Season 2.
- Steve (North America)
- Kevin (United Kingdom)
- Duarte (Portugal)
- HyunShup Shin (South Korea)
- Sidetable Drawer
- Tickety Tock
- Felt Friends
- Lady Basset
- Baby Bear (cameo on the living room picture)
- Question: Where does Blue want to hide?
- 1. A Clock
- 2. A Pillow
- 3. Pajamas
- Answer: Bedroom
- Living room picture: Baby Bear hiding at the top corner, then Baby Bear hiding at the bottom right corner, then Baby Bear hiding at the left corner, then Baby Bear finally found
- Skidoo location: Book of All About Blue
Blue wants to hide somewhere in the house. The question in this episode is Where does Blue want to hide?
This plot summary is incomplete. You can help Blue's Clues Wiki by completing it.
- On July 1, 2019, when this show was pulled from the Nick Jr. Channel's lineup, this was the last episode to be broadcast.
- The "Thinking Chair" phrase from What Does Blue Want to Make Out of Recycled Things? was played twice
- The first time was in What Time Is It for Blue? (“A clue” phrase in that episode was used twice), the second was What Does Blue Need? (the “Notebook” phrase from Mailbox's Birthday was used twice), the third time was in The Trying Game (The “Notebook” phrase from Blue Goes to the Beach was used twice), the fourth was Blue Wants to Play a Game (Notebook” phrase from Mailbox's Birthday was used twice, just like What Does Blue Need?), the fifth was Tickety's Favorite Nursery Rhyme (the "No, a Clue" phrase from The Grow Show was used twice), and the sixth was What Does Blue Want to Build? (“Notebook” phrase in that episode was used twice).
- This marks the third and last episode, since Season 1, to have Blue appear four times during the credit sequence.
- Mr. Salt, Mrs. Pepper, and Tickety make appearances also in the credits.
- For this episode, the Video Letter segment is directed by former sound engineer Betsy Nagler.
- This is the fifth episode where viewers say Notebook! from "Mailbox's Birthday" wasn't used.
- This is the fifth time Steve wears his tan shoes.
- When Cybil Circle throws the ball at Steve, it transforms into a real-life ball.
- This ball is similar to Blue's, only the star is red.
- This is the first time that Steve gets the letter from Mailbox behind the Thinking Chair.
- When Steve says "We have all three clues!", the audio is taken from Season 1's The Trying Game except the audio is quieter.
- This is the second time Mailbox screams, the first being in "What Does Blue Want to Do with Her Picture?".
- When Steve and Blue skidoo back to the Thinking Chair, instead of the traditional Thinking Chair music introduced in "Blue's ABCs", the rest of the Blue Skidoo song played. However, as Steve sat down, the timpani and gong sound played.
- The Phoebe Snow guest stars in this episode as the voice of Lady Basset.
- The theme of the episode was used again in Hide and Seek with Blue.
- This episode bids farewell to Blue wagging her tail and peeking over.
- Most sources (such as Beach Ball Wiki) considered this to be Season 2, Episode 21 (or Season 3, Episode 1/8), and uploaded on July 8/19/November 8, 2006. According to iTunes and Amazon, this is Season 3, Episode 8, and uploaded on October 25, 1999.
|Blue's Clues Season 3|
|Blue's Big Treasure Hunt | Art Appreciation | Weight and Balance | What's That Sound? | Animal Behavior! | Blue's Big Pajama Party | Draw Along with Blue | Hide and Seek | Thankful | Blue's Big Holiday | Pool Party | Anatomy | Signs | Nature | Geography | Occupations | Blue's Big Mystery | Periwinkle Misses His Friend | Blue's Big Musical | What's So Funny? | Blue's Big Costume Party | Inventions | Blue's Play | Prehistoric Blue | The Wrong Shirt | Words | Shy | Magenta Gets Glasses | Environments | Stormy Weather | Blue's Collection | Café Blue|