- Steve and Blue help Mother Nature with her nature song as they skidooed into the world globe.
- This episode mentions a few real world places.
- Steve mentions in this episode that he had a pen-pal from Peru, who lived by a wide curvy river.
- Steve also mentioned Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal, as exotic.
- This is the last episode where Cody Ross Pitts voices Slippery Soap.
- This is one of the only episodes where Blue barks "Blue Skidoo" in the correct pitch.
- In Pistas da Blue version of this episode. During the Thinking Time Segment. Duarte's hair from Season 2-Early Season 3 is almost used.
- This is the last episode where they have old voices of lines of "Right There!" and "Notebook!" since the early episodes.
- This is one of the last episode where Steve shouts "Mail!" on the right side of the room.
- This is the fourth episode to have the "A Clue" line from Blue's Sad Day.
- This is the second episode to have a sun as the first clue, the first one is Blue Wants to Play a Song Game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.