- Sidetable Drawer
Portrait of Pals
- Orange Kitten
- Purple Kangaroo
- Tickety Tock
- Slippery Soap
- The Viewer
- The Spice Family
Today, Blue and her friends are creating a Portrait of Pals. It is going to contain pictures of lots of our friends, but it seems that some of the colors we need are missing. In this episode, we help out with mixing needing colors to help with the portrait. We also skidoo into an app on Josh's phone that's about colors where we find some friends that are very colorful and help them to find their color friends, learning about special colors created by mixing in the process.
- Question: Who does Blue wants to add to her painting?
- The Color Red
- The Color Purple
- A Puppy
- Answer to Blue's Clues: Magenta
- Skidoo location: An app about colors on Josh's Phone
- Living room picture: Josh wearing a rainbow shirt
This plot summary is incomplete. You can help Blue's Clues Wiki by completing it.
- The music video for Colors, Colors Everywhere was released long before this episode aired.
- The So Long Song footage in this episode was reused from Sad Day with Blue.
- This episode combines the original episode's title and the usual "with Blue" suffix.
- This is the first remake from a Joe episode.
- The usual lyrics for the series We Just Got a Letter has added the word purple in it.
- This App was Simmilar than Color Switch.
- The original episode started out with Another Blue's Clues Day, but this episode started out with the theme song like it usually does it.
- In the original episode, Joe changes his shirt multiple times, but in this episode, Josh stays in his blue shirt FOR the whole episode.
- The original clues blue and yellow were replaced with red and purple.
- In the original, the felt frame shows Franny Felt Friend painted a blob of blue paint, but in the remake, a felt frame shows a tube leaking out red paint and a felt friend was not seen.
- The skidoo location is an app about colors in Josh's notebook/phone instead of a book about colors.
- In the original episode, Sidetable's favorite color was orange like her drawer, but in this episode, she mentioned that her favorite color is all the colors like the rainbow.
- In the original episode, Mailbox's favorite color was yellow, but in this episode, he said that his favorite color was purple just like his body.
- In the original, the letter was yellow. In the reboot, the letter was purple.
- In the original, after Mailtime, Joe looks for stuff that are yellow like his shirt and the letter. In the remake, Josh looks for purple things like the letter.
- In the original, it was Blue who got all the pictures together on the table. In the reboot, it was Shovel and Pail who did it.
- The pictures of Magenta and Periwinkle were replaced with the Spice Family pictures.
- In the original, Joe swipes the pawprint away. In the reboot, Josh tries to wipe the pawprint which turns into a painted rainbow.
- The third clue, a puppy, was instantly seen when Joe skidoo out of the book in the original while in the remake, it was not seen until Josh heads to the living room.
- The picture of a puppy, representing the third clue, was a drawing in the original while in the remake, it was a picture of a puppy on the cover of a book.
- This is the third episode in the reboot in which Josh sings the song after he gets his notebook and tells the viewers he needs their help to figure out the answer to Blue's Clues at the end of the song, like Steve in Seasons 3-4 episodes of Blue's Clues and Joe in Season 5 episodes of Blue's Clues. The first time was in "Getting Glasses With Magenta", the second time was in "The Thinking Squad".
- Except that Josh stands up after getting his notebook and starts the song instead of Steve and Joe start the song next to Sidetable Drawer.
- In the reboot, the scene where yellow and blue were mixed with green, blue and red were mixed with purple was omitted.
- Mailtime came immediately after Pail fingerprints Shovel.
- In the original, Joe found the third clue by the snack table. In the remake, Josh found it by the window.
- In the original, after solving Blue's Clues, Joe sings "We Sat On Down". In the reboot, Josh sings "We Just Figured Out Blue's Clues" like he always does.