"Blue wants to play a game, and we play Blue's Clues to figure out which one. Along the way, we put together a jigsaw puzzle with Shovel and Pail, find Blue among other Blue objects, and remember our way to the gingerbread boy's house to play a game with him."
- Question: What game does Blue want to play?
- 1. A Duck
- 2. Another Duck
- 3. A Goose
- Answer to Blue's Clues: Duck, Duck, Goose
- Wrong Answer: The Duckity-Duck-Duck with a Goose game
- Living room picture: Seahorse and octopus on a seesaw
- Skidoo location: Board game (similar to Candy Land)
Today, all sorts of games are being played at the Blue's Clues house, starting with hide and seek. We help Steve find Blue and he would like to play again, but it would seem Blue does not want to play any more hide and seek. They play Blue's Clues to figure out what game Blue wanted to play instead of hide and seek. The first clue was a duck. Steve draws a duck as the first clue in his notebook. After that, they help Shovel and Pail with a jigsaw puzzle. Steve finds the second clue on a duck. Steve draws the duck on the next page in his notebook. Later, Steve and Blue had to find their way to Gingerbread Boy's house but forgot to bring the map, so they make up a tune to help him remember the places he and Blue had to go to reach the house. After finding the right places, they find Gingerbread Boy's house. After the visit, Steve had to find the third clue. He finds it on the goose. Steve draws the third clue, a goose in his notebook. He Skidoos back home and had to put all the clues together. Steve thought it was the duckity, duck, duck goose game. But the answer that Blue wanted to play was Duck, Duck, Goose. After figuring out Blue's Clues, they play the game. After that, Steve sings the So Long Song and the episode ends.
- This is the first episode on As Pistas da Blue, and the United Kingdom version Blue's Clues
- The jigsaw puzzle was a picture of Mailbox's Birthday party when everyone was playing musical chairs.
- The middle of this episode's closing credits music is based on the music from What Does Blue Want to Do on a Rainy Day?.
- Blue makes a whimpering sound after Steve tells her that he will play hide and seek again.
- This is the first time in the series that two clues are the same object in one game of Blue's Clues (which are ducks).
- The Mailtime footage uses the same as the earlier episode A Snowy Day.
- This is another episode where Steve did not look at the viewers when he yells out "Mail!".
- This was the only episode in Season 1 and the first episode in the series where Steve does not say "Blue Skidoo, We Can Too", it is followed by Blue's Birthday. He says "Na na na, na na na" instead.
- When Steve says "The Mail's here!", his voice from late Season 1 is used.
- The Thinking Time segment music was later reused in Shy during the Skidoo segment and at the end.
- Steve's painting of Blue from "Adventures in Art" can be seen among the blue objects that Blue hid among.
- This is the fourth episode where two clues are found outside and/or in a skidoo segment taking place outdoors with only one clue found inside.
- The living room picture frame has the picture of Seahorse and Octopus on a see-saw from "Blue Goes to the Beach".
- This episode features a mainly Noggin Train logo.
- Steve thought the viewers said "a quack" instead of "a clue" when they saw a clue on one of the ducks (the first clue) in the pool in the backyard, even though they did not say anything.
- When Steve draws the second duck, he is drawing the first clue again. You can easily tell this as there is no piece of paper above the spiral from the way he is holding it.
- It is also obvious that it is the footage of drawing a duck from Blue's Favorite Song since the crayon becomes sharper when Steve draws the third clue.
- When Steve says "Wow, making your own Puzzles that brilliant!" A boom mic is seen for a few seconds.
- During the theme song in the Thinking Chair in Pistas da Blue, (the Portugal version of "Blue's Clues") Blue's tongue is blue.
- Some of the objects in front of Duarte are cut off in this episode.
- When everyone was playing Duck, Duck, Goose at the end of the Pistas da Blue version, Tickety's legs are missing.
|Blue's Clues Season 1|
|Snack Time | What Time Is It for Blue? | Mailbox's Birthday | Blue's Story Time | What Does Blue Need? | Blue's Favorite Song | Adventures in Art | Blue Goes to the Beach | Pretend Time | A Snowy Day | The Trying Game | Blue Wants to Play a Game | The Grow Show | Blue Wants to Play a Song Game | What Does Blue Want to Make? | What Story Does Blue Want to Play? | Tickety's Favorite Nursery Rhyme | What Is Blue Afraid Of? | Magenta Comes Over | Blue's News|