Blue's School is the twentieth episode of Blue's Clues from season 4. Originally planned to air on April 16, 2002. However, this and the next episode were aired on TV in the United States on August 1, 2006, as towards the end of the sixth season and it is currently unknown why they aired late.
It is nothing but class at the Blue's Clues house because they are playing school. Teacher Blue has a lot in store for Steve, Periwinkle, and Tickety. Story time, art time, snack time, and even a field trip. Where is Blue's class headed? While playing a game of Blue's Clues to find out, they will read, paint a picture, practice the alphabet, and do lots of things that make school cool.
- Question: Where would we go on the bus?
- 1. A Circle
- 2. Cheese
- 3. Tomato Sauce
- Answer: Pizza
- Living room picture: Chalk drawing of an apple, then a pencil, then an envelope, then a book, then a bus
- Place: The Pizzeria
- Franklin Robinson, relative of popular friend of Steve, Michael Robinson, is one of Steve's Friends in this episode.
- Steve telling The Viewer that he wants to go to college is a foreshadowing to Steve Goes to College, also meaning his age in this episode is that he is 18 years old, and he is finished with high school because that episode is when he moves to college for the first time in that episode.
- Steve sings The So Long Song in the pizzeria.
- The book about the School Bus was featured as a pull out mini book in an issue of Nick Jr. Magazine.
- This episode likely takes place after the next episode as playing school was the answer to Blue's Clues in the mentioned episode. It is unknown why they were aired out of chronological order if this was the case.
- This episode may have been aired in Australia in late 2002 or early 2003.
- There is no Blue Skidoo in this episode.
- Mr. Salt doesn't appear with Mrs. Pepper until the End Credits.
- The answers and clues were almost exactly the same as the 2nd segment of the Yellow Disc of Blue's Birthday Adventure: "What Does Blue Want To Eat At Her Party?". The only difference was the tomato was replaced with tomato "sauce" and was the 3rd and last clue instead of the 1st.
- Clues cheese and circle, and the answer pizza would come back in Welcome To Blue's Bistro.
- The monkey from Blue Wants to Play a Song Game appears in this episode.
|Blue's Clues Season 4|
|Imagine Nation | Adventure | The Anything Box | Superfriends | What's New, Blue? | Blue's New Place | Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper Day | The Baby's Here! | Making Changes | Bugs! | ¡Un Día Con Plum! | What's Inside? | Blocks | Let's Boogie | Blue's Backyard Ballgame Bonanza | Let's Plant | Joe's First Day | Joe Gets a Clue | Steve Goes to College|
|Held Back Episodes|
|Blue's Book Nook | Rhyme Time | Puppets | Blue's School | Something To Do Blue|