Blue's Room is a children's television series created as a spin-off to Blue's Clues. It began as a short segment at the end of the last Blue's Clues episodes. It was originally broadcast on Nickelodeon as part of the Nick Jr. block from 2004 to 2007.
- Blue - The title character and host of the show, Blue is a female blue dog. Puppeteered by Leslie Carrara-Rudolph (season one) and Noel MacNeal (season two), and voiced by Victoria Pontecorvo.
- Polka Dots - Polka Dots is Blue's best friend, a sea-green plush toy who creates puzzles for others to solve. He often acts as a co-host to the show. Puppeteered by Tim Lagasse (Snacktime Playdate), Peter Linz (rest of season one), and James Godwin (season two).
- Frederica - Fred is one of Blue's other best friends that usually pretends it is her birthday everyday. Puppeteered by Cheryl Blaylock.
- Roar E. Saurus - Roary is a dinosaur who likes to practice roaring. Puppeteered by Joey Mazzarino.
- Sprinkles - Blue's baby brother. Added to the cast in the second season's premiere, Sprinkles is a somewhat shy spotted puppy. Puppeteered by Joey Mazzarino.
- Doodleboard - An easel who doodles and draws to tell the viewer to guess what the object is. Puppeteered by Peter Linz (season one), and James Godwin (season two).
- Dress Up Chest - A purple treasure chest who gives the others costumes to wear. He also occasionally narrates story segments. Puppeteered by Tim Lagasse (Snacktime Playdate), and Tyler Bunch (further appearances).
- Boogie Woogie - A jukebox who likes to sing and dance. Puppeteered by Joey Mazzarino.
- Silly Seat - A chair who tells silly jokes, crazy riddles, and other funny things. He disappears from the supporting cast in the second season. Puppeteered by Marc Petrosino and voiced by Jared Goldsmith.
- Joe - Joe is a human and Blue's caretaker. He is often seen alongside Sprinkles. Portrayed by Donovan Patton.
- Handy Dandy Journal - A talking journal whose face and design resembles that of Polka Dots. Blue writes various thoughts about specific aspects of episodes in his pages. Portrayed by Alex Hoffman.
- Dictionary - A type of book who tells Blue the definition of a word given by one of the Blue's Room characters. Portrayed by Brianna Gentilella.
- Key - One of the few animated characters in the show, Key is a magical key Polka Dots keeps in his pocket. He opens Dress-Up Chest's lock and is colored gold and orange. Portrayed by Jared Goldsmith.
- Moona - Similarly to Key, Moona is an animated character in the show. She is a green and blue-colored fairy made of crescent shapes who appears at the end of each segment and episode. Portrayed by Christiana Anbri.
- Antonio (portrayed by Antonio Ortiz) is a young child who often comes to visit Blue and friends in their playroom.
- The show was taped at Nickelodeon on Sunset in Hollywood.
Season 1 (2004-2005)
- Snacktime Playdate (August 2, 2004)
- Fred's Birthday (November 24, 2004)
- Holiday Wishes (December 3, 2004)
- Hug Day (January 7, 2005)
- Beyond Your Wildest Dreams (April 18, 2005)
- The Power of the Alphabet (September 17, 2005)
Season 2 (2006-2007)
- Meet Blue's Baby Brother (August 6, 2006)
- Blue's Farm Playdate (January 26, 2007)
- Shape Detectives (February 2, 2007)
- Masterpiece Museum (February 9, 2007)
- Sprinkles' Sleepover (February 16, 2007)
- World Travelers (February 23, 2007)
- Mathronauts (March 2, 2007)
- Away Great Playdate (March 26, 2007)
- Little Blue Riding Hood (March 27, 2007)
- Knights of the Snack Table (March 28, 2007)
- Music Stars (March 29, 2007)
|Blue's Clues • Blue's Room • Blue's Clues & You!|
|Blue's Clues: 1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6|
Blue's Room: 1 • 2
Blue's Clues & You!: 1 • 2 • 3 • 4