Blue's Predictions is the twenty-third episode of Blue's Clues from season five.
- Sidetable Drawer
- Mr. Salt
- Boris (cameo)
- Penguin Pierre (debut)
When the viewers correctly predict that a bubble pops after Blue pokes it, Joe and Blue decide it would be fun to predict other things as well. Joe and Blue use observations and logic to figure out things that will happen. They watch a robot race that Paprika sets up and use what she tells them about the robots to guess which will cross the finish line first. In the Skidoo segment, Joe and Blue hop inside a storybook, where they predict what will happen in the story of Penguin Pierre, with the help of Bookmark to guide us along.
- Question: What will Blue think it will happen on the patio?
- 1. A Stage
- 2. Periwinkle
- 3. A Wand
- Answer: A magic show
- Skidoo location: Bookmark's storybook
- Living room picture: 3 Question marks
- The voice of Bookmark was Henry Winkler.
- This episode used the "Right There!" phrase from Blue's Big Costume Party.
- Joe wears a purple squared shirt in this episode.
- This is the first episode where the credits scroll upwards instead of flipping from page to page all the way. However, the first pages all the way to "Line Producer" still flip from page to page, except for The Scavenger Hunt, Animals in Our House?, and Morning Music.
- This is the last episode until Talking Clues were introduced.
- In the credits, Penguin Pierre and Elephant glide across the slides. Then, Periwinkle finally appears in his regular action, where he thanks the viewers for watching. In this episode, he has a wand in his hand because he just finished doing magic tricks. The wand will be removed in the next episode, Our Neighborhood Festival. This is also the first episode where a character appears during the transition to scrolling, which is Shovel & Pail. This happens again in Let's Write! with Marky, Magenta's Messages with Magenta, Blue's Big Car Trip with an unnamed bird, Animals in Our House?, Morning Music, and Joe's Clues with Blue, and her ball in the 3rd only, and Playdates with Slippery. This is also the first episode to use Mailbox's 2nd action permanently.
- Mr. Salt appears without Mrs. Pepper, except during the credits.