Blue's New Place is the sixth episode of Blue's Clues from season four.
Blue has a new place. Steve and the viewers gather what is new in her place. We also see Paprika's new place.
- Question: What could Blue do in her special place?
- 1. Paper
- 2. A Pencil
- 3. Yarn
- Answer: Make a book
- Living room picture: The Blue's Clues House in a green background
- The first clue, paper, has holes on the left side.
- Unlike many other episodes in the major event of Cinnamon's birth, it used the Play Blue's Clues from Periwinkle Misses His Friend.
- This is the second of five episodes in the overall story arc that involves Cinnamon's birth.
- Since Cinnamon's birth was a major event, the answer to Blue's Clues from the previous episode carried on over to this one, as Paprika was setting up her new room with new things.
- Mrs. Pepper is shown visibly pregnant in this episode, and will continue to do so until the second half of The Baby's Here!. The base of her container is more rounded.
- On the 2007 DVD release of Blue's Room: World Travelers, the episode was called Special Spaces.
- There was no skidoo segment in this episode. However, when Steve races to the thinking chair and stops to see Mailbox listen to his music, the skidoo tone is heard.
- This episode is the second of two on the video "Blue's Big News: Vol. 1: Read All About It!".
- Despite being the second part of the five-episode story of Cinnamon's arrival, this is the first episode out of those five taped.
- Sidetable Drawer's first scat singing part from Blue's Big Musical Movie was shown in this episode.
- The episode uses the "A clue, a clue" from Blue's Big Mystery
- The episode uses "No A Clue" from Blue's Play
The full episode is available on the NickJrPlay YouTube channel. Watching the video requires payment or a subscription.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.