A mysterious dinosaur egg falls out of the skidoo frame and starts to hatch; going into Dinosaur World to figure out what kind of dinosaur is inside the egg.
- Question: What's inside of the dinosaur egg?
- 1. 4 feet
- 2. Plants
- 3. 3 horns
- Answer to Blue’s Clues: A Triceratops
- Wrong answer: A Broccolisaurus
- Skidoo Location: Land of the Dinosaurs
- Living room picture: Land of the Dinosaurs
- This episode premiered alongside the Bubble Guppies episode "Bubble Puppysaurus!"
- Josh dresses as a dinosaur. In Prehistoric Blue, Steve and Blue pretend to be dinosaurs.
- During Skidoo Out Josh's Belly Pouch was not Appeared.
- This is the third episode where there were dinosaurs. The first two being Prehistoric Blue and Blue's Big Imagination.
- This is another show or movie about dinosaurs. The others being the Land Before Time 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14, We’re Back a Dinosaur’s Story, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs, Toy Story 1, 2, 3, 4, Toons, of Terror, and That Time Forgot with Rex and Trixie, Scooby-Doo 3-D struction and Legend of the Phantosaur, Night at the Museum 1, 2, and 3 with Rexy and Trixie, Caillou with Rexy, Arthur from Buster’s Dino Dilemma, Dinosaur Train, Sesame Street with Elmo’s World episode Dinosaurs, Super Why from Baby Dino’s Big Discovery, Thomas and Friends with Rheneas and the Dinosaur, A Visit from Thomas, Tale of the Brave, Marion and the Dinosaurs, Samson at Your Service, and Millie and the Volcano, Dora the Explorer with Baby Dino, Go Diego Go with Diego’s Dinosaur Rescue, Little Bill with Monty’s Roar and a Ramp For Monty, Wow Wow Wubbzy from Escape from Dino Island, Bubble Guppies from Can You Dig It, Rockin’ Out, and Bubble Puppysaurus, Oobi from Dinosaurs, Doh Doh Island from Bowling for Doh-Lars, Wonder Pets from Save the Dinosaur, Paw Patrol from Pups Save the Dinosaurs, Pups Save a Pterodactyl, Dino Patrol episodes, Pinky Dinky Doo from Pinky Dinky Doo and the Missing Dinosaurs and Pinky Dinky Rex, the Flintstones, Corn and Peg from Dinosaur Do-Good, Jurassic Park 1, 2, 3, Jurassic World 1, 2, and 3, Dino Dan, Blaze and the Monster Machines from Zeg and the Egg, Dino Dash, Dinosaur Parade, T-Rex Trouble, and Dino Derby, and Peppa Pig from Mr. Dinosaur is Lost.
- In Prehistoric Blue, Steve and Blue’s dinosaur names were Steveasuarus and Blueasuarus. But The Viewer never had a dinosaur name until now.
- Josh calling the Viewer a friend-ydactyl was similar to what happened in Superfriends and The Thinking Squad when Steve (Striped Man) and Josh (Song Man) named the Viewer the Incredibly Helpful Friend.
- This is the second time where something skidoos out of the picture frame itself. The first time being The Wrong Shirt when Bob skidooed out of the picture frame, fixed mistakes, and gave Steve his delivery, which was the second clue on a lamp.
- This is the sixth episode where an egg was seen. The others being What Does Blue Want to Make? when Steve and Blue helped Bowl and Spatula make a banana cake and they used 3 eggs in the recipe, What Did Blue See? when Steve drew eggs and when Blue saw a Birds Nest, Prehistoric Blue when Steve and Blue found eggs, which belonged to a mother Stegosaurus, What's Inside? when Steve and Blue helped Boris and Sammy find oranges and carrots and they found eggs inside a nest, Patience when Joe, Blue and Periwinkle found a nest with an egg in it. They built a birdhouse to wait for it to hatch and at the end, Baby Bird came out, and the Fairy Tale Ball when Joe drew an egg.
- Josh and the Viewer roared the paw print away like how Steve and the Viewer did in Prehistoric Blue. But the paw print turned itself into a dinosaur and Steve and the Viewer roared it away afterwards.
- This is the ninth episode in the franchise where footprints were drawn. The others being Blue's Big Holiday, Inventions, Blue's Big Costume Party, Spooky Costume Party with Blue, Blue's Big Mystery, Shy, Blue's Big Dance Party, and The Ghost of the Living Room.
- This is the thirteenth episode where groups of four were drawn. The others being What Is Blue Afraid Of?, Blue's ABCs, ABC's with Blue, Blue's Big Holiday, Words, Patience, Contraptions!, Blue's Big Band, Playdates, Bluestock (Original/Remake), The Ghost of the Living Room, and A Blue's Clues Festival of Lights.
- The 4 Feet are making the same music like the duck did in Blue's Favorite Song and like the waddling motion did in Animal Behavior!.
- This is the forty-ninth episode in the franchise where a clue with a group of three was drawn. The others being Blue's Story Time, Story Time with Blue, What Does Blue Need?, The Grow Show, Growing with Blue, Steve Gets the Sniffles, Getting Healthy with Blue, What Does Blue Want to Make Out of Recycled Things?, What Game Does Blue Want to Learn?, What Did Blue See?, Nurture!, Mechanics!, Art Appreciation, Weight and Balance, What's That Sound?, Nature, Inventions, Blue's Big Costume Party, Spooky Costume Party with Blue, Prehistoric Blue, Superfriends, The Thinking Squad, Bugs!, What's Inside?, Blue's Backyard Ballgame Bonanza, Let's Plant, Let's Boogie, Joe's First Day, Joe Gets a Clue, Steve Goes to College, The Scavenger Hunt, The Big Book About Us, Playing Store, Shape Searchers, A Brand New Game, Up, Down, All Around!, Story Wall, Our Neighborhood Festival, Meet Polka Dots!, Blue's Big Car Trip, I Did That!, Blue's First Holiday, Blue's Wishes, Bluestock (Original/Remake), Meet Blue's Baby Brother, What I Like About Blue, and Our New Neighbor.
- Josh is stomping like how Steve did in Blue Wants to Play a Song Game, Animal Behavior!, and Adventure when he took giant and elephant steps, Joe took giant steps as well backwards and to the left to find the first clue in A Brand New Game, and like how Tickety Tock did in Blue Makes a Movie with You! when she did giant steps to try to wake up Princess Magenta.
- This marks the sixth episode in the franchise where someone was stomping. The first five being Blue Wants to Play a Song Game, Animal Behavior!, Adventure, A Brand New Game, and Blue Makes a Movie with You!.
- Josh said, "interesting" again like he and Steve did in What Experiment Does Blue Want to Try?, Science with Blue, Our New Neighbor, The Ghost of the Living Room, and Blue's Snowy Day Surprise.
- Josh and Blue finding out which dinosaurs eat meat and plants was similar to what happened in Prehistoric Blue when Steve said that he was a meat eater and Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper had chicken soup and lettuce to choose from and Steve chose chicken soup and in Bubble Guppies from the episode Can You Dig It? when Deema figured out which dinosaurs have sharp teeth or flat teeth for meat and plants.
- The bell at the counter looks like the one that Steve and Blue encountered in Weight and Balance whey they skidooed into the picture of a country store and helped Belle with her store.
- This is the second episode where horns were drawn. The first time being The Trying Game.
- This marks the fourteenth episode in the franchise where any type of body part was drawn. The others being Anatomy, Blue's Big Costume Party and Spooky Costume Party with Blue, Blue's Big Mystery, Bugs!, Joe's First Day, Story Wall, Look Carefully..., I Did That!, Animals in Our House?, Spring is Here!, Blue Makes a Movie with You!, and The Ghost of the Living Room.
- This is the third episode where feet were drawn. The first two being Joe's First Day and Story Wall.
- This marks the fourteenth episode in the franchise where any type of plant was drawn or being the answer to Blue’s Clues. The others being The Grow Show and Growing with Blue when planting a garden was the answer to Blue’s Clues and when Blue left three clues on dirt, a watering can, and seeds, The Lost Episode! when Steve drew flowers, grass, and a tree, What Did Blue See? when Steve drew a tree, Nature when Steve drew grass, Blue's Play when Steve drew a flower, Environments when Steve drew a cactus, Puppets when Steve drew a tall plant, Let's Plant when Nero was a tomato plant and when Blue left three clues on the color red, round shapes, and a vine, Blue's Wishes when Joe drew the backyard, Blue's Rainy Day Rainbow when Josh drew outside, Blue's Big Neighborhood Adventure when Josh drew grass and a tree, and Mystery of the Missing Pies when Josh drew grass.
- This is the third episode where leaves were drawn. The first two being Thankful and Thankful with Blue.
- This is the fifth episode in the franchise with the longest skidoo, as well as the second in the reboot. The first three were Skidoo Adventure, The Fairy Tale Ball, Meet Blue's Baby Brother and Blue's Mystery Present.
- For Josh's Notebook, also known as the Notebookasaurus, its variant is made of wood and stone.
- In Prehistoric Blue when every time Steve opened his notebook, it made a dinosaur roar sound effect in the background and in some parts of it, Steve roared as well. The same thing happened in this episode too.
- Josh’s crayon is brown like in Nature when Steve’s Nature Notebook crayon was brown.
- The T-Rex telling Josh that it’s his turn to sing the Dinosaur song was similar to what happened in What Experiment Does Blue Want to Try? and Science with Blue when the Sun told Steve and Josh that it was their turn to sing the Planets Song, Blue's Rainy Day Rainbow when Rainbow told Josh that it was his turn to sing Here Comes a Rainbow, and Blue's Snowy Day Surprise when Mo Snow told Josh that it was his turn to sing Let's Go Play in the Snow.
- Mailbox dressed himself as a triceratops again like he did in Prehistoric Blue but with a different look.
- This is the fourth episode in the franchise where Mailbox was given a name. The others being Animal Behavior! when Mailbox dressed himself up as a monkey and was named MonkeyBox, Blocks when Steve accidentally called Mailbox MailBlocks, and The Ghost of the Living Room when Mailbox dressed himself up as a cow and Josh called Mailbox MooBox.
- When Josh sat in the Thinking Chair and opened his notebook, it didn’t roar like what happened with Steve in Prehistoric Blue.
- The Thinking Chair is made of rock like in the Flintstones.
- Mailbox skidooed to show Josh the clue like how Sidetable Drawer skidooed in The Fairy Tale Ball to give Joe his notebook.
- This is the first episode to air in 2022.
- The Clip from the Spot the differents In Squishy Dumpling the Scene Of Josh Skidoo to Dino world But They Didn't see Because Its Said Find the Dip And Dop Because Josh already Skidoo. There Wasn’t A Grass Clue But However It Was Covered with a Dot in the grass. Unfortunately, in this video, Its Behind a Dop Covered.
- In Addition Blue's Clues & You! Youtube Channel a  Josh And Blue Skidoo to dinosaur world.
- This is the first episode where the Mailtime song and the We Just Got a Letter song has been absent.
- Even though the Babershop Quarrant sang the Jingle of the tune.
- This is the first time all 3 clues are all in the skidoo picture.
- This marks the twelfth episode in the franchise where the color green was seen. The others being Blue's Birthday, Happy Birthday Blue, Blue's Sad Day, Blue's Big Treasure Hunt, Draw Along with Blue, Signs, Prehistoric Blue, Bugs!, Dress Up Day, Our Neighborhood Festival and Mystery of the Missing Pies.
- This is the second episode to be directed by the second host of Blue's Clues. The first being Blue's Big Imagination.
- Unlike most episodes, the wrong answer (Broccolisaurus) is loosely related to only one of the clues (plants). Usually, the host invents something silly with all three clues.
- The Broccolisaurus was Green like how Turquoise was the answer to Blue’s Clues when her head, feet and tail were Green in Blue's Birthday and Happy Birthday Blue, Blue's Sad Day when Green Puppy keeps knocking Blue’s block tower over was the answer to Blue’s Clues, Blue's Big Treasure Hunt when Steve’s Grandmother was the answer to Blue’s Clues and she was wearing the Green Striped Dress, Draw Along with Blue when Steve was the answer to Blue’s Clues and was designed to have his Green Striped Shirt, Signs when going outside to the picnic table was the answer to Blue’s Clues, Prehistoric Blue when a chameleon was the answer to Blue’s Clues and she changed her to Green, Bugs! when the butterfly’s wings were Orange, Red, and Green, Dress Up Day when Blue wanted the Viewer to be a frog, which was Green , Our Neighborhood Festival when fireworks was the answer to Blue’s Clues and some of them were Green, and Mystery of the Missing Pies when a picnic was the answer to Blue’s Clues and the grass was designed to be Green.
- Josh sat in the Thinking Chair and sang a song like in Blue's Favorite Song and Song Time with Blue when he and Steve sang Old MacDonald Had a Farm and in Seasons 4-6 and Joe's Surprise Party when Joe, Tickety Tock, Slippery Soap and Periwinkle sang We Sat On Down.
- In Prehistoric Blue, Steve and Blue found a dinosaur egg with a Stegosaurus in it instead of a Triceratops.
- Mother Triceratops sang along with Josh and Blue in The So Long Song like how Sock Puppet did with Steve in What Does Blue Want to Make?, Steve and Joe’s Grandmother in Blue's Big Treasure Hunt, everyone partially with Steve in Blue's Big Musical and Josh in Blue's Big Costume Parade, the whole way with Joe in Our Neighborhood Festival, Mr. Salt in Mystery of the Missing Pies, Periwinkle in Our New Neighbor and Mo Snow in Blue's Snowy Day Surprise.
- This is the first time when someone or something peered out of the picture frame.
- The female T-Rex is voiced by American singer H.E.R.
- Laurie Elliott, the voice actress who voiced the Dino Chef, previously co-starred with Cory Doran, who voiced Billy Chicken in Laugh with Blue and Marty McParty in It's Your Birthday!, in the television series Total Drama as the voices of Jo, Mike and his five personalities.
- Mother Triceratops was voiced by Nicole Stamp, who also directed Magenta's Case of the Giggles.