Blue's Book Nook is the 15th episode of Blue's Clues from season 4. It was originally planned to air in January 3, 2002, however, it delayed in November 26, 2003.
- Sidetable Drawer
- Tickety Tock
- Slippery Soap
- Orange Kitten (cameo)
- Green Puppy (cameo)
- Magenta's Mailbox (cameo)
- Marlee (debut)
Blue has her own book nook where she has organized her books into sections. We read some of the books and also help out some of the characters to find books that they need to help them out with things. Later, we visit the library, where Marlee the deaf librarian helps Steve to find a book about elephants. We learn about reading, categories, classification, the alphabet, and more.
- Question: What does Blue want to read about?
- 1. The Color Blue
- 2. Up
- 3. A Cloud
- Answer: The sky
- Place: The library
- Living room picture: Drawings of various people reading a book
- Reading with Blue (VHS, 2002)
- Big, Blue and Just for You! Volume 6 (VHS, 2002)
- Ready to Read (VHS, 2003)
- On May 23, 2008, when this show was pulled from Nickelodeon's lineup, this was the last episode to be broadcast.
- Veronica McCarthy is one of Steve's friends in this episode, related to Kevin McCarthy, a future electrician of the spin-off, Blue's Room.
- This is the second time that Steve and Blue went to the library. Their first time was in "Geography".
- Before Marlee appeared on this episode, she made her first appearance on the VHS tape titled "All Kinds of Signs".
- There is no "Blue Skidoo" segment in this episode.
- This episode aired exactly two years after "What's Inside?" premiered.
- The library has a two-week checkout period. In "Geography", its checkout period was only one week.
- Marlee Matlin receives a "Featuring" credit.
- There is no UK version because the producers could not find a replacement for Marlee.
- In the Mailtime Segment, Mailbox gives Steve the letter very quickly, saying that he wants to get back to reading his book to find out the ending.
- Sidetable Drawer's face appears during the "So Long Song".
- In the second clue, Steve mentioned "Taming of the Shrew" and said that he didn't read it and he asked if the viewers read it.
- All of the characters and their actions except for Blue created so far appeared during the credits.
- After Steve drew the color blue, Steve was holding a dark green crayon instead of a light blue crayon.
|Blue's Clues Season 4|
|Imagine Nation | Adventure | The Anything Box | Superfriends | What's New, Blue? | Blue's New Place | Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper Day | The Baby's Here! | Making Changes | Bugs! | ¡Un Día Con Plum! | What's Inside? | Blocks | Let's Boogie | Blue's Backyard Ballgame Bonanza | Let's Plant | Joe's First Day | Joe Gets a Clue | Steve Goes to College|
|Held Back Episodes|
|Blue's Book Nook | Rhyme Time | Puppets | Blue's School | Something To Do Blue|