- Sidetable Drawer (inanimate cameo)
- Slippery Soap
- Tickety Tock
- Mr. Salt
Imagining along with Josh and Blue in a game of Blue's Clues to figure out what Blue envisions a mysterious shape to be; a story created by Slippery, Magenta and Tickety helps Mr. Salt discover his own imagination.
- Question: What could Blue imagine the shape to be?
- 1. Semicircles
- 2. A Ribbon
- 3. A Tube
- Answer: Elephant
- Living room picture: A jungle flower
- This episode premiered alongside the Bubble Guppies episode "The Mighty, Untidy Titans!"
- The tube resembles the paper towel roll from What Does Want to Make Out of Recycled Things?.
- This is the second episode aired in 2021 after Blue's Big Dance Party.
- This is the third episode in the reboot not to have a skidoo in it.
- This is the first reboot episode where Mr. Salt says "You sure are smart." instead of Josh.
- This is the first episode to be directed by the second Blue's Clues host Donovan Patton (aka Joe).
- Unlike many other episodes in the remake, there was no wrong answer in this episode.
- This marks the second time Magenta laughs at Blue, the first being Sad Day with Blue.
- This is the first episode in the second season to be a remake of an episode of the original Blue's Clues series.
- This episode has a similar story to the original, but with different clues, objects and places.
- This is in clue in Paper Towel Roll in Tube from What Does Blue Want to Make Out of Recycled Things?
- There were lots of character differences.
- In the original, Steve imagines the two chairs and blanket we're an igloo, but in this version Josh imagines it was a cave.
- In the original, the pawprint turns into a turtle and her four babies. But in this version, the pawprint turns into a frog.
- In the original, Steve gets the notebook from Sidetable Drawer, but in this version, Josh already got the notebook.
- In the original, Steve asks the viewers to help him figure out the answer to Blue's Clues after the song was finished, while in this version, Josh asks the viewers to help him before the song started.
- The clues changed in this version.
- A big white circle was replaced by two semi circles.
- A button was replaced by a ribbon
- Two Triangles we're replaced by a tube.
- The answer to blue's clues was originally a rabbit, but in this version the answer was an elephant.
- The story Tickety Tock and Slippery Soap made in the original was about Tickety, Slippery and Blue taking a bubble bus and a hot air balloon to get ice cream in the clouds, but in this version, Slippery, Tickety and Magenta's story is about Blue taking a vacation to the beach and went on sailboat and it snowed there.
- In the original, Steve showed Mailbox a picture of a button as a pig's nose hiding in a blanket of snow but in this version Josh showed Mailbox his mustache.
- In the original Steve, Mr. Salt, Blue and Periwinkle imagine they're at the beach, the jungle and the carnival, but in this version, Josh, Mr. Salt, Blue and Magenta imagine they're seeing the moon and stars, in a rocket ship and in the ocean.