Blue's Big Costume Party is the 21st episode of Blue's Clues from Season 3.
Steve and Blue host a costume party.
- Question: What could Magenta wear to the costume party?
- 1. Little Prints
- 2. Whiskers
- 3. The sound (Squeak-Squeak)
- Wrong answers:
- Rhinoceros costume
- Cat costume
- Answer: Mouse costume
- Living room picture: Boo's Haunted house (also the skidoo location, same as What Is Blue Afraid Of?)
- This episode is a Halloween special.
- This was surprisingly filmed before Blue's Big Pajama Party.
- The term Oogla Boogla was previously mentioned in the Mailtime segment back in the Season One episode "Blue's Story Time".
- Throughout this episode, Steve gets a spooky surprise whenever he opens his notebook.
- In the Mailtime song, Blue does not join in the singing.
- This is the first episode to use the "A clue! A clue!", "Right there!", "Notebook!", "Thinking Chair!" and "No!" phrases.
- This is the last episode to use the "Right there!" phrase from Math!.
- This is the only Season 3 episode that Steve gives a wrong guess.
- This is also the only time where Steve gives more than one wrong guess, and the only time when he observes each of the clues individually.
- This is the third time Steve gets the mail at the end.
- This is Boo's second and final appearance on the show.
- The felt board picture shows Freddy and Fifi wearing their alien and astronaut costumes from "Magenta Comes Over".
- This is the 3rd time Blue was peeked into the leaves from "Blue's Big Mystery" and "Thankful".
- This is the last episode where Steve skidoo’s into the Living Room Picture Frame.
- This is the only time "Hi, Steve!" is never said in the beginning of the letter.
Post Time Season 3 Blue's Big Costume Party
3 Clues From Blues Big Costume Party
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.