"Blue's Anywhere Box Surprise" is the sixteenth episode of the second season date and the thirty-sixth episode overall in the reboot series Blue's Clues & You!. It is a new version of "The Anything Box".
- Polka Dots
- Slippery Soap
- Sidetable Drawer
- Unnamed Orange Polka Dots Lookalike
- Unnamed Purple Polka Dots Lookalike
- Unnamed Yellow Polka Dots Lookalike
- Question: Where does Blue want to go in the Anywhere Box?
- A helmet
- A circle
- A star
- Answer to Blue's Clues: Outer space
- Living Room Picture: The Earth
- Skidoo Location: A book about Polka Dots
- This is the second episode in the reboot to feature Polka Dots, the first was "Sleepy Singalong with Blue".
- This is the third Season 2 episode of this series to not have a wrong answer. The others were Blue's Night Before Christmas and Blue's Big Imagination.
- This is the second time in the franchise that a helmet was a clue. The first was Pretend Time.
- Coincidentally, this is also the second time that a helmet was the first clue with Pretend Time being the first. Also, in this episode, the shaded part of the visor of the helmet was sky blue when the animated clue appeared over Josh's right shoulder even though Josh did not use a sky blue crayon to shade in the visor of the helmet.
- This is the fifth episode in the franchise in which a circle has been a clue. The others were Imagine Nation, Blue's School, Blue Takes You to School, Blue's Big Beat Band, and Welcome to Blue's Bistro.
- In Imagine Nation, the circle clue was white instead of regular.
- This is also the second time that circle has been the second clue in an episode with Welcome to Blue's Bistro being the first. In Imagine Nation and Blue's School, it was the first clue, and in Blue Takes You to School, it was the third clue. In Blue's Big Beat Band, it was both the first and second clue.
- This is the fifth time in the franchise that a star (singular, not plural) has been a clue. The others were Pretend Time, Blue's Collection, Sleepy Singalong with Blue, and Spring is Here!.
- In Blue's Collection, the star clue was blue instead of regular.
- This is also the second time that a star has been the third clue in an episode with Spring is Here! being the first. In Pretend Time and Blue's Collection, it was the second clue, and in Sleepy Singalong with Blue, it was the first clue.
- This is the second episode of the franchise in which outer space is the answer to Blue's Clues and the third episode in which the characters pretend that they are in outer space, the first two being "Pretend Time" (in which an astronaut was the answer to Blue's Clues) and "Meet Polka Dots!".
- This is the third time where the kids of The Spice Family appear without the parents. The first was Hide and Seek with Blue with Cinnamon, The second was Blue's Big Dance Party with Paprika and Cinnamon.
- This is the 1st reboot episode to show Cinnamon without his baseball cap.