Blocks is the 17th episode of Blue's Clues from season four.
Blue's friend Green Puppy is over visiting with Blue at the Blue's Clues house and we are all having fun with blocks. Steve and Blue constructing towers with our help and Green Puppy knocking over towers of her own. We learn about concepts such as balance, shapes and as we construct. A Skidoo segment offers a look into architecture. We help an architect to select shapes to build various structures based on blueprints that he has created.
- Question: What does Blue want to build to connect Steve's playground to her tower?
- Block Clues:
- 1. A Triangular block
- 2. Another Triangular block
- 3. An Arch block
- Answer: A bridge
- Skidoo location: An architecture
- Living room picture: Various things made out of blocks: First, A boat, then a lion, then a train, then a bridge, then a house and tree
- This is the third time in which it is shown that Green Puppy enjoys knocking over blocks, the first time being in Blue's Sad Day and the second in Blue's Big Holiday.
- This is the last episode to premiere in 2001.
- This is the only time that Green Puppy skidoos.
- Green Puppy gets rid of the pawprint in this episode.
- This episode marks the final episode to have Steve give out the wrong answer. However, like in Blue's Big Costume Party, he does not give a weird answer as he did in early episodes, but Joe never gives out the wrong answer unlike Steve does in all Season 1 episodes and some early to mid-Season 2 episodes.
- The wrong answer is that he wants to make those triangle blocks into a rectangle (like in the skidoo segment), and then putting an arch block on top.
- When Blue shakes her head, she immediately comes back down instead of sticking around until the correct answer is given.
- This is also the final time to have a wrong answer until "Meet Josh!".
- Green Puppy is the only other character that appears aside from Steve/Kevin, Blue, Sidetable Drawer, and Mailbox.
- This is the second time Steve calls Green Puppy "Green" without Puppy attached. The first being Blue's Big Musical.
- This is one of the few episodes where two of the clues are the same. Others being Café Blue, Blue Wants to Play a Game, and Numbers Everywhere!.
- This is a David B. Levy episode. In the credits, Tickety's 2nd action was chosen. For some reason, though, Shovel appears by himself before Tickety, then with Pail after.
|Blue's Clues Season 4|
|Imagine Nation | Adventure | The Anything Box | Superfriends | What's New, Blue? | Blue's New Place | Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper Day | The Baby's Here! | Making Changes | Bugs! | ¡Un Día Con Plum! | What's Inside? | Blocks | Let's Boogie | Blue's Backyard Ballgame Bonanza | Let's Plant | Joe's First Day | Joe Gets a Clue | Steve Goes to College|
|Held Back Episodes|
|Blue's Book Nook | Rhyme Time | Puppets | Blue's School | Something To Do Blue|