- This is the second episode that is focusing on art.
- This episode holds the record for the shortest credit sequence in the series.
- On top of that, the credits for this episode were 24 seconds long.
- Split-screen airings have longer credits.
- This was the first episode where Steve is seen wearing his tan shoes.
- He wears them again in later episodes.
- This is the first episode to show what the viewer looks like in Steve's point of view, using only art.
- When the girl says "No a clue!" It sounds like she is frustrated.
- Steve asked the string (the second clue) to pose as he drew it in the notebook.
- Three pawprints were seen for the third clue.
- This marks the last episode to feature a clue with more than one pawprint.
- This episodes video letter takes place at the Museum of Modern Art in New York and the statue in the video is "Man in the Open Air" by Elie Nadelman.}
- Joyce Raimondo, who appeared in the video letter served as the content consultant for this episode.
- In the Kevin version, The music clip in the credits is heard from Blue Is Frustrated.
- The voice of the Line Man from the painting called Waiting by Diane Ong was a guest performance by Ricky Gervais (uncredited).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.