Animals in Our House? is the thirty-fourth episode of Blue's Clues from season 5.
- Jack Hanna
Wild animals have escaped from the animal picture book and are in the Blue's Clues house. Joe and Blue have to work together to get them back into the book.
- Question: What animal does Blue want to find?
- 1. A Tail
- 2. A Hopping Motion
- 3. A Pocket
- Answer: Kangaroo
- Living room picture: Duck footprints, then Raccoon footprints, then Cow footprints, then Monkey footprints
- Katie McWane, Danielle Brown, and Jack Wilson are friends of Joe in this episode. Katie is the Music & Talent Coordinator, Danielle is related to Content Consultant Laura G. Brown, Ph.D.(not this episode), and Jack is related to Jeff Wilson, the Director of Photography for this episode.
- This is the last episode that Periwinkle's voice is Kenny Kim.
- There was no skidoo in this episode, but when the animals head back home, the skidoo sound effect was added.
- This is Joe's version of Animal Behavior!.
- When Joe asks the Giraffe if it gets a ball off of roofs in its natural habitats, closed-captioning reads "rooves," but the proper spelling is "roofs."
- In the Mailtime Segment, Joe tries to sing the Mailtime Song but is interrupted by various animal noises. Afterward, Mailbox has him receive his letter from a goose that's been hanging around the house.
- The goose also gave Joe the notebook by Sidetable Drawer.
- When Joe is looking for the third clue (on the pocket located in the middle of the overalls), Joe goes behind the other outfits on the clothesline, posing as if he was wearing them (including the overalls).
- In the credits, the first page is the only part the does not scroll upwards.
- This will also happen in Morning Music.
- When the animals show Joe and the residents of the Blue's Clues house what they do, Joe gives out a quote like: "Great swimming, Platypus!", "Terrific tusks!", "That's a beautiful house, I mean lodge, Beaver.", and "Enjoy your snack, Giraffe.", just to name a few.
- The list of animals that appeared (in order from when they go back in the book)
- The Mailtime vocals for Joe were re-recorded exclusively to the episode.
- The game board seen in the bedroom is the same one from Geography.
- This episode didn't zoom out from the house at the end of the episode and it went straight to the credits, just like in Anatomy.
- This is the fifth and last episode where Blue's barking was muted out in the Mailtime Song. The last four episodes that have happened were in "Weight and Balance", "Occupations", "Blue's Play" and "Shape Searchers".
- When Joe enters the bathroom, a picture of the treasure chest that appeared in Blue's Big Treasure Hunt is seen.
- When Joe cleans the Pawprint, he is like an elephant.
- Joe wears a blue squared shirt in this episode.
- Duck, Duck, Goose is played in this episode, just like in Blue Wants to Play a Game.
- Besides Blue, only Mailbox appeared and Goose made her only appearance in the credits.
- This is the last episode that was not released on VHS or DVD.
- Mr. Salt appears without Mrs. Pepper and Pail appears without Shovel in this episode.
"Have you ever gotten your (insert item) from a goose?"
- After the third clue was introduced, the first clue wasn't reviewed completely. It only says "Waggle, waggle.".
|Blue's Clues Season 5|
|Can You Help? | Colors Everywhere! | The Snack Chart | The Big Book About Us | Playing Store | Patience | 100th Episode Celebration | Joe's Surprise Party | I'm So Happy! | The Boat Float | Bedtime Business | Shape Searchers | Blue Goes to the Doctor | Contraptions! | A Brand New Game | A Surprise Guest | Dress Up Day | Blue's Big Band | Up, Down, All Around! | Story Wall | The Alphabet Train | Numbers Everywhere! | Blue's Predictions | Our Neighborhood Festival | Blue Takes You to School | Meet Polka Dots! | The Scavenger Hunt | Let's Write! | Magenta's Messages | Body Language | Blue's Big Car Trip | Look Carefully... | I Did That! | Animals in Our House? | Morning Music | Blue's First Holiday|