"Anatomy" is the 12th episode of Blue's Clues from Season 3.
- Steve (North America)
- Kevin (United Kingdom)
- Duarte (Portugal)
- HyunShup Shin (South Korea)
- Sidetable Drawer
- Mr. Salt
- Mrs. Pepper
- Sarah Scientist (debut)
- Question: What did Blue discover?
- 1. A Mouth
- 2. A Wiggle Motion
- 3. A Tooth
- Answer: A Loose Tooth
- Skidoo: Sarah Scientist's Laboratory
Steve and Blue learn about different parts of the body and the different uses of them.
Blue discovered that she has a loose tooth and Steve knows all about that. Later On, What Will They Do? How are Blue and Steve feeling? Do you guys know? They are feeling like they never meet us like the news we actually love. What else do you know about that? When you feel sick, You need to stay at home and rest. How can you do that to me? I don't know what you are doing, But, there's no choice. So, get out of here you stupid little brat. Another thing you can do at home is play on the keyboard. You know that you can eat more than what your Mother or Father would make you eat. But, there's no time for that. I gotta call Karen. And when you call Karen, You feel like you just won a hundred dollars. That's why you have to take care of this house and keep it clean. But now, You have to listen to me from this moment forward. You wanna keep looking younger? Take a shower. You can also have my father doing that for me from now until the next day. Until now, You were making it easy for Steve to wear his hat. But you also have to pay attention now and always.
- Christina Franklin is one of Steve's Friends in this episode. She's related to Scott Franklin, a future content consultant.
- This is Mouth's first appearance without a speaking role. He later spoke in the season five episode I Did That! as the first talking clue and Body Language as Scrunched Up Mouth since her reappearance never had eyes.
- In the Portugal version of Blue's Clues (Pistas da Blue), Blue's barking to the Mailtime song from Snack Time was used.
- This is the eighth and last episode where viewers say "Notebook!" from "Mailbox's Birthday" was not used.
- In Pistas da Blue version of this episode, During the scene where Duarte helps Mr. Salt, Mrs. Pepper, and Paprika with muscles and finding the third clue, his hair from late season three is used.
- When Steve dances the pawprint away, the music from the song Our Dream from What Was Blue's Dream About? was used.
- Cursor uses the same clicking sounds as the one from Dora the Explorer.
- During the credits, the viewer can hear a woman from the first clue singing.
- Cursor can also be seen near both the beginning and end of the credits, clicking at Steve's name and "SFX", "Music" and "Post Mixer".
- Although not acknowledged fully, this is the first episode where the Internet is used to learn about something.
- This episode was seen in the TV show, Yes Dear, as emergency use. This leads to one of the main characters dreaming being on the Blue's Clues show himself. That same episode even had Steve guest star at the very end.
- After the fade out of the book following the credits, the Nick Jr. Productions Logo starts when Nick and Jr are jumping, cutting out the 1st second of it.
- After the So Long Song, this episode didn't zoom out from the house, and it went straight to the end credits. This also happens in Animals in Our House?.
- In the credits, Cursor appears twice, clicking the credit slides. Blue also waves good-bye in the middle of the credits, which also happens in Signs.
- This episode was taped on November 10, 1999, and was directed by Nancy Keegan.
- During the Blue's Clues theme song, Steve wore his tan shoes.
- This also happened in Draw Along with Blue.
- In the United Kingdom version, when Kevin asks Mailbox (which is known as Postbox in that region) why he is blinking his voice, tone makes him look and sound like he is angry.
- During Mailtime in the Portuguese version, when Duarte goes "Geemo!!!", you cannot see Blue.
|Blue's Clues Season 3|
|Blue's Big Treasure Hunt | Art Appreciation | Weight and Balance | What's That Sound? | Animal Behavior! | Blue's Big Pajama Party | Draw Along with Blue | Hide and Seek | Thankful | Blue's Big Holiday | Pool Party | Anatomy | Signs | Nature | Geography | Occupations | Blue's Big Mystery | Periwinkle Misses His Friend | Blue's Big Musical | What's So Funny? | Blue's Big Costume Party | Inventions | Blue's Play | Prehistoric Blue | The Wrong Shirt | Words | Shy | Magenta Gets Glasses | Environments | Stormy Weather | Blue's Collection | Café Blue|