A Brand New Game is the fifteenth episode of Blue's Clues from season 5.
Joe has invented a brand new game called Presto Change Joe, and his idea is catching on with the other characters. We have fun in taking part in new games, doing things like playing pretend and imitating behaviors. A game of Periwinkle's provides an opportunity for memorization. We also join in a game of Felt Friends in a Skidoo segment and act out based on things that are lying around her room. The question is what is Blue's new game that she invented?
- Question: Where can we go to play Blue's game?
- 1. Friends
- 2. A Ball
- 3. A Slide
- Answer: Playground
- Skidoo location: The Felt Board
- Living room picture: A picture of 3 cards, then 3 balls
- Periwinkle is in the Blue's Clues house for this episode.
- The episode ends with Joe and Blue at the playground.
- This is the only time Joe finds the third clue in the skidoo segment in his yellow shirt.
- This episode used the "There" phrase from Can You Help?
- This episode used the "A Clue A Clue" phrase from Blue's Big Costume Party.
- His hair in the theme song looks like the next episode.
- This is the second time Joe changes his shirt mid-episode after Colors Everywhere!.
- Joe wears a yellow squared shirt for most of this episode, but he changes into a green squared shirt once for the Presto, Change Joe game.
- In the credits, a creaking sound is heard earlier to accompany that Mailbox is coming. This happens again in I Did That!. A felt friend also does a trick with a red ball, waving goodbye.