¡Un Día Con Plum! (Spanish to A Day with Plum!) is the eleventh episode of Blue's Clues from season four.
- Steve (North America)
- Kevin (United Kingdom)
- HyunShup Shin (South Korea)
- Sidetable Drawer
- Mr. Salt
- Mrs. Pepper
- Pedro (debut)
Steve and Blue brush up on some Spanish when Plum visits with Periwinkle.
Periwinkle has missed his friend from the city, Plum, for a long time, but now he has finally come over to visit. Plum is a small purple bird who knows how to speak both Spanish and English. Steve and Blue learn how to speak Spanish words and also help out our friends. They learn Spanish as we help Periwinkle and Plum to create a marioneta, a type of puppet. Steve and Blue also skidoo into a puppet book, where they find a puppet named Pedro, who needs their help in finding things to wear, so they use both Spanish and logic to figure out the right things that he needs.
- Question: What kind of marioneta should we make?
- 1. A Pad of Paper
- 2. A Smock
- 3. A Paintbrush
- Answer: A painter
- Skidoo location: Predo’s Puppet book
- Living room picture: The puppet weaving, then the puppet dancing
- Shovel did not appear in this episode. However, his voice actor, Jonathan Press, is one of Steve's Friends.
- This is the only episode of the show to have a Spanish title.
- The title means "A Day with Plum" in Spanish.
- This is the only episode to use a Spanish majority of the episode, and it almost gets the feeling of watching the Espanol dubbed version.
- This episode was created to honor other Nick Jr. shows that teach the viewers Spanish like Dora the Explorer & Go Diego, Go!, the former of which had been aired for around a year at that time.
- During the Nick Jr. Productions logo at the end of the episode, you can hear a door close from behind the scenes.
|Blue's Clues Season 4|
|Imagine Nation | Adventure | The Anything Box | Superfriends | What's New, Blue? | Blue's New Place | Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper Day | The Baby's Here! | Making Changes | Bugs! | ¡Un Día Con Plum! | What's Inside? | Blocks | Let's Boogie | Blue's Backyard Ballgame Bonanza | Let's Plant | Joe's First Day | Joe Gets a Clue | Steve Goes to College|
|Held Back Episodes|
|Blue's Book Nook | Rhyme Time | Puppets | Blue's School | Something To Do Blue|